'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
This is a nice way to troll your opponent by moving a special energy to an inappropriate target, like moving a Strong energy from a Buzzwole to an Octillery. Strong energy has to discard itself if it's attached to a non-Fighting Pokemon.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Special Hammer is still better, and it's not gonna rotate, so why play this? Only point would be if you want to attack with Lele or soon-very-killed Gardevoir, you can move a DCE from Bench to active and you do 40/60 more damage. You can also move the opponents DCE to one Zoroark where they are useless ( who needs Zoroark with 3 DCE attached)

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
This is amazing!

This plus Target Whistle in Expanded.

Ah man! I’ll just put that DCE on your Exeggcute.

Gotta suck for you!

Enhanced Hammer is better in most cases, but against decks that use like 4 DCE. Placing it into something useless is so much more damning.

Also, stuff like Splash Energy and Mystery Energy. You can Eneporter them off o to something like a Shaymin and sack it.

Last edited:

Sir Linoone

Marellous. Splendid. What was the question again?
I agree regarding Chespin.
As for Pangoro, pretty boring attacks, in my opinion.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
[D][C] Frenzied Punch: 50+ damage: Both you and your opponent are now Bamboozled why Pangoro never gets a decent card

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Pancham's attack could be seen as another Unit Energy FFD hint? (Dark + Fairy + Fighting)
Its guaranteed to happen.
  • Eneportal - At least an option to preserve Special Energy, after Special Charge rotates. Its like Multi-Switch for Special Energy. But the main problem is... #Hammers,#Drampa,#SpecEnergyHate. So,3 Geodudes.
  • Pangoro - Too expensive, Bad Weakness, Even worse RC (we have Heavy Ball), easily vulnerable to plain OHKO atkrs. - 2-3 Geodudes
  • Stupidity Alert (EDIT) - Portal is good for "Discarding" Special Energy on the user. But, as long we got SM-on, we have only fewer access to Special Energy, for now. Like Rainbow, DCE, and Prism SP.E.C. not like before. But hey, still 3 Geodudes because it can be sucked in distruption decks. I don't have a feeling on this cardlike that "This card is awesome! It can won tournaments." thing.

Last edited:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Its guaranteed to happen.
  • Eneportal - At least an option to preserve Special Energy, after Special Charge rotates. Its like Multi-Switch for Special Energy. But the main problem is... #Hammers,#Drampa,#SpecEnergyHate. So,3 Geodudes.
  • Pangoro - Too expensive, Bad Weakness, Even worse RC (we have Heavy Ball), easily vulnerable to plain OHKO atkrs. - 2-3 Geodudes
  • Stupidity Alert (EDIT) - Portal is good for "Discarding" Special Energy on the user. But, as long we got SM-on, we have only fewer access to Special Energy, for now. Like Rainbow, DCE, and Prism SP.E.C. not like before. But hey, still 3 Geodudes because it can be sucked in distruption decks. I don't have a feeling on this cardlike that "This card is awesome! It can won tournaments." thing.
You misread Eneporter it moves energy of your opponent, not you, so you can leave all 4 DCEs on a Remoraid or Octillery if you want