'Dawn Wings / Dust Mane Necrozma Premium Collections' in May!

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
EDIT: For some reason this part of my post got cut out.
I strongly doubt that they'll be Dragon-types. Neither of them are Dragon-type and they have no business being it whatsoever.

Hopefully Dawn Wings gives us another partner for Malamar, Ultra Necrozma-GX is definitely more than enough to make Malamar a somewhat busted card, but the more the merrier.

Last edited:

signofzeta

Aspiring Trainer
When they say "never before seen", does it mean "never before seen" to everyone in the world, or just the non-Japanese audience? If it is the latter, it might be the Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma from the Ultra Force set.

I would think that those cards would be the cover cards for the theme decks in the Forbidden Light set, since it seems since Black and White. These sets have video game cover pokemon as theme deck cover cards:

Next Destinies
Boundaries Crossed
XY
Primal Clash
Guardians Rising
Maybe Forbidden Light?

Is it possible to have the same card as a theme deck cover card and as a promo card in a box set, when both are released roughly the same time?

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Maybe the reprint of the same card. They put "never-before-seen" thing just to tease us.

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Well the key word is there to get my money, figure. I love the little figures in these boxes way to much.

Charjabus

Beep Beep
man I just find these kind of products funny where the oversized card is different from the actual promo card.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Oh boy....I love the jumbo-sized cards.....they're just the best thing about this product.....I can't wait to spend real money to get the main attraction of the set......yeeeaaahh....

The art is pretty cool on the real Necrozma cards though.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Cross your fingers for not giving us an A card of Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings.

Also, check my Black Star Promo list

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
Cross your fingers for not giving us an A card of Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings.

Also, check my Black Star Promo list

Be ready for disappointment then. These cards have different art but are otherwise reprints and they coming quite a bit after their original set. These will almost certainly be Alternate Art cards.

Also, I don't get why some people don't like Alternate Art cards. If it's an issue of ordering in a binder, then make a new section for Alternate Art cards and file by chronological set order. It's simple.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Be ready for disappointment then. These cards have different art but are otherwise reprints and they coming quite a bit after their original set. These will almost certainly be Alternate Art cards.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. It seems Alternate Art cards are created to prevent cards from remaining in the Standard format after the set they appeared in has been rotated out. The DM & DW Necrozma promos we got are very recent promos, so there's a good chance these will be promos too. Do note that the Pikachu promos SM4, SM76, and SM81 are all the same just different arts.