'Solgaleo-GX' and 'Lunala-GX Boxes' in March!

Hm... saturated product release schedule causing problems you say? I feel like I've heard that before somewhere, I just can't remember when.

Oh, and remember those Genesect EX vs. Landorus EX battle arena decks? Me neither.

I guess this is how they will be released. They might as well release this next rotation with how they are moving things around.

1109994.jpg

To be fair, we've seen a few repeat GX attacks.

well this is disappointing, they literally just stole Primarina GX's GX attack and slapped it on a Solgaleo GX. Same energy cost, same effect. Great job, TCPI. Great job...
Did you forget Silvally copying NightLyc's GX atk? Primarina's GX atk fits Solgaleo well because its ability prevents weaknesses, atks for DCE for a decent dmg, 250 HP, and Metal is a thing when ULP comes out. Are you...

Why do we wait on my birthdate when the meta needs it??! Gardevoir will seek revenge when Metal become a thing, we need the most OP GX in the format.

TCPI Employee: Sir, we need one more pack in the new Solgaleo Box, what should it be?

TCPI CEO: Throw Roaring Skies in there, everyone loves Roaring Skies, becuase everyone loves Shaymin EX!

TCPI Employee: But Shaymin i-

TCPI CEO: I SAID PUT ROARING SKIES IN THERE GOSH DANGET!

TCPI Employee: Oh... Ok...

On the plus side Newgaleo's GX attack is completely Broken. Counters Decidueye GX/Koko and Alolan Ninetales GX

And there it is....the beautiful Solgaleo-GX I've been dying for since it's initial reveal! (And the Lunala is cool too).

At least I can confirm that eventually they will be coming out, but only until October 5th of 2018. Guess I'll keep my mind off them until then, since the card will come out after rotation for 2019 has happened (but we aren't losing Zoroark-GX, the card I want to pair this off with so i'm fine with that).

Until then, I'll see you in the future good ol' friend.

On the plus side Newgaleo's GX attack is completely Broken. Counters Decidueye GX/Koko and Alolan Ninetales GX
And the first attack counters Glaceon-GX. You know, the card that shuts down Zoroark-GX. :D

Repeat gx attack is trash except against necrozma and koko but there's lots of other options for gx moves namely DM necrozmas delete button no idea why y'all think it's good have y'all used tapu cure recently?

This is so stupid. How can you have a card released a year after Japan and expect their be any sort of consistency between the two. Not to mention this means we have to wait until the rotation in the fall, I hope they at least change it to summer so it can be used this cycle.

Back