• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zorbees! (Vespiquen/Zoroarks)

Congrats @GekkisaiDaiNi, seems your list is getting some attention! The only bad thing is that he didn't actually create the Zoroark GX/Vespiquen list as the free version of the article... No worries though, I believe that the list we have here is about the best it can be. By the way, don't know if you already have this in your list, but maybe we should include a Pokémon Ranger (STS) since Item/Special Energy lock is getting more and more powerful.

Congrats @GekkisaiDaiNi, seems your list is getting some attention! The only bad thing is that he didn't actually create the Zoroark GX/Vespiquen list as the free version of the article... No worries though, I believe that the list we have here is about the best it can be. By the way, don't know if you already have this in your list, but maybe we should include a Pokémon Ranger (STS) since Item/Special Energy lock is getting more and more powerful.
I'm not currently, but I'm strongly considering losing the Ghetsis for it in the non-Puzzles version. Unsure of what to lose for it in the Puzzles version however.

I noticed that too, but I also agree the lists in the OP are 100% the best Zorbees lists, so I don't think it matters much.

I'm super happy with all the attention Zorbees is getting, I made it literally 10 minutes after Zoroark GX was revealed and have stuck to it since! I think I may have been the first to think of it :D

Well that sucks. You're one the players I respect most on Pokebeach Gekki. And believe me when I say that's not something I say ever. Oh well, @FrostBiter12 , I'll have to beat you at Dallas in Gekki's place :p
Thank you!

But good luck beating ma boi FrostBiter ;)

Also I'm restarting TCGO now. It'll be a long time before I can trade up for everything I had before, but if anyone wants to friend me (or, y'know, give me free stuff) my IGN is Kartanarama707.

What joffery just said. But @FrostBiter12 plays it IRL and is taking it to Dallas.
Well that sucks. You're one the players I respect most on Pokebeach Gekki. And believe me when I say that's not something I say ever. Oh well, @FrostBiter12 , I'll have to beat you at Dallas in Gekki's place :p
Thank you!

But good luck beating ma boi FrostBiter ;)

Also I'm restarting TCGO now. It'll be a long time before I can trade up for everything I had before, but if anyone wants to friend me (or, y'know, give me free stuff) my IGN is Kartanarama707.

So, I think this is the seconded time it has happened now, but I might be going to Virginia Regionals and I might play Zoroark GX/Vespiquen (I really want to but I don't know what the meta will be like then). Don't worry though @GekkisaiDaiNi, I'm sure I could beat @gumball51321 for you any day of the week ;). Just kidding @gumball51321, I wish you luck in Dallas, let us know how you do! Anyways, glad to hear that your back in the swing of things @GekkisaiDaiNi, my IGN is FrostBiter12 so be expecting a friend offering from me soon (and maybe a few free things along with it!).

So, I think this is the seconded time it has happened now, but I might be going to Virginia Regionals and I might play Zoroark GX/Vespiquen (I really want to but I don't know what the meta will be like then). Don't worry though @GekkisaiDaiNi, I'm sure I could beat @gumball51321 for you any day of the week ;). Just kidding @gumball51321, I wish you luck in Dallas, let us know how you do! Anyways, glad to hear that your back in the swing of things @GekkisaiDaiNi, my IGN is FrostBiter12 so be expecting a friend offering from me soon (and maybe a few free things along with it!).
Right back at you :)

Just realized I forgot to add Stretcher in the non Puzzles version...lost a Band for one. Also cut Ghetsis for Ranger because Toad, Giratina, and Mismagius.

PS, for anyone wondering, the non Puzzles version is better than the Puzzles version TBH. Sets up much, much better.

Also, I have both versions of the deck built on TCGO now if anyone wants to battle.

Back