Azelf from SM5+!

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
I love the trio, but wish they would make them more useful as cards, especially because they play such a big part in the whole sinnoh lore and story. Not sure what exactly to expect now with mesprit, but hopefully it's way better than expected, because it's not looking so good for mesprit...

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
The condition on that attack sucks. It would be so much better if you just had to shuffle Azelf in addition to the benched mon. No one is ever going to play this card in the hopes that it's useful literally one turn once in a hundred games.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
The condition is super situational, and early game that effect may not even be that beneficial. I mean, if you meet all those requirements, but the opponent only has maybe two or three unevolved guys on their bench with no energy it seems like a lot of work for a minor set back. Plus, given it's the attack, they can just freely reset up their board the next turn. At best you may make them have to waste some search cards to re-set up. Meh.

TheMaskedMeowth

Aspiring Trainer
Well at least Mesprit's attack will probably be a real easy cost like a [C][C] or something. Just guessing.

All seriousness though, it really sucks that it has to be your opponent's benched Pokemon, otherwise you could just easily shuffle back in a Pokemon who was just Kiawe'd.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I love the trio, but wish they would make them more useful as cards, especially because they play such a big part in the whole sinnoh lore and story. Not sure what exactly to expect now with mesprit, but hopefully it's way better than expected, because it's not looking so good for mesprit...
The trio would be better for collection purposes than gameplay. However, as per the old trio in DP; Mesprit may have an ability or an attack that utilizes Azelf and Uxie. But that's just speculation until Mesprit's revealing.