New, Slim Blastoise-EX Tin at Walfart!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
That moment you realize you have nothing good to write an article on.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Wow. This could kinda piss off XY collectors that thought they were done with the set for four years.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Hopefully we get an Aegislash-EX tin, since it's actually a semi-playable card.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I believe this tin has been out since the beginning of the year. I saw it at some pharmacy or something around the 2nd. Anyways, haven't seen any tin to go along with it yet, but Aegislash would be cool.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
THere's no counterpart tins. Note how it says "1 foil card featuring Blastoise-EX" tins would usually say something like "1 of 2 foil cards featuring Blastoise-EX or Aegislash-EX"

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
This product makes no sense at all. They already had Blastoise tins for XY, and at least a second wave of those with different packs... besides, these are only worth )10 at this point...

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Unnecessary product aside, though I suppose it's not too much thinner than regular tins, I do appreciate a slimmer size. Now if only they would reduce the size of their ridiculously bulky, look-at-how-big-and-important-I-am "collection" boxes.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
I'm pretty sure Walfart already had the slim version of the Blastoise tin. This is like what, Blastoise's third EX tin?

Nyora

A Cat
Hey actually when I was visiting my mom a few weeks ago I saw Rayquaza-EX tin. I thought it was fake cos it had ROS Rayquaza-EX (Colorless) in it and it was slim but I guess not lol.

Ghostly Espurr TC

Conspeery Theracy
the new Blastoise has the same holo pattern as the Sun and Moon holos. So basically this tells me pokemon is running out of ideas and that the just shove any random EX in a tin with a new holo pattern and new packs and call it a brand new thing.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
the new Blastoise has the same holo pattern as the Sun and Moon holos. So basically this tells me pokemon is running out of ideas and that the just shove any random EX in a tin with a new holo pattern and new packs and call it a brand new thing.

At least they aren't printing nonEX/GX tins, like they did with the AOR Eeveelutions.

godudette

Aspiring Trainer
They had four different smaller tins at my Walmart today: Darkrai, Rayquaza, Blastoise, and Mewtwo. The side of the Blastoise tin just has energy symbols, but the side of the Rayquaza tin showed the other three Pokemon: Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Mewtwo.

Attachments

• IMG_2037.JPG
    IMG_2037.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 6

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
They had four different smaller tins at my Walmart today: Darkrai, Rayquaza, Blastoise, and Mewtwo. The side of the Blastoise tin just has energy symbols, but the side of the Rayquaza tin showed the other three Pokemon: Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Mewtwo.

Those Darkrai/Rayquaza/Mewtwo ones aren’t new, my Walmart has had them for months.