SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
TCPI Employee: Sir, there's too much Steel support in the game now.
CEO: Give them hecka UB support to balance it out.

Hm, seems legit.

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Did you hear that? That's the sound of Guzzlord-GX becoming a real deck.

Though obviously the best use for this is to attach them to a Nihilego-GX and put your opponent back to 6 prizes.

Uh huh. Use this when your opponent has 3 or 4 prizes left. Attach to Guzz and do a second. And you attach a normal energy and then you can knockout a Pokémon GX and take 4 prizes.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Trust me, the next card leaked from this set will be Xurkitree with an ability that boosts the damage of your UBs by 10. Reply to this message when I predict correctly.
Xurkitree was already revealed with the Necrozma Forms. I think it'll be Pheromosa or maybe even Guzzlord

Nistua

Aspiring Trainer
So pokemon wants us to build some crazy deck with all the ultra beasts, but in reality people are just gonna play even more Buzzwole... (Maybe with Naganadel to hit all the other Buzzwoles for weakness)

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like this could give ultra beasts a better opportunity to shine, but it doesn't seem quite broken. It would be a small window that it can be used, since by the time it's used, you may already be set up, or you only have one or two to use (of course unless you have lots of luck or a reliable way to pull more out). I'm interested to see where this goes though!!!

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
am i the only one not impressed with this card. what are you going to do? Sykla for the card in that window

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
I think this card is neat. It certainly makes a lot of the UBs more playable. Before I'd never get Nihilego-GX's attack powered up in time and mainly just used it for the effect. Now, getting energy on it actually seems way more feasible.

Julio Penaloza

Aspiring Trainer
Really good card! Fast energy acceleration for UB pokemon! and you can play more than one at the same time as long as you meet the condition... so a total of 8 energy attachment to UB in one turn!

tiffuts

Porygon Enthusiast
Beast Ring will definitely help out Buzz when Max Elixir gets rotated, assuming we don't get a reprint. On a side note, who thinks Max Elixir will get a reprint?