News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Doubt it lol the new Solgaleo GX eats it alive

I mean, every deck has a weakness. Glaceon GX can set up a lot faster than Solgaleo GX and can take a big OHKO with it's GX attack. Plus, a Turn 1 active Glaceon GX that shuts down your ability to play Tapu Lele for Brigette to set up can be a big setback from the start of the game. Pair it with something like Zoroark GX to give yourself a secondary attacker that isn't weak to Metal and I think you have a strong deck.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Yes Glaceon is beautiful, and amazing, and awesome, and....

Anyways, I like that Glaceon a lot.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
I also like the new glaceon. Using the Evee from sun and moon base set to get one set up on the first turn is nice. It's got Darkrai Ex's old attack that can help set up double knockouts. I hadn't thought of the option with Decidueye though. That is definitely something interesting to consider. I'm just glad this set is looking to be really strong. I was so disappointed with crimson invasion.

typhlo93

Aspiring Trainer
Ultra Prism will be the first set I buy a Box of. Heck maybe even 2 since there are so many good cards. I'm already putting aside money for it!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Ultra Prism will be the first set I buy a Box of. Heck maybe even 2 since there are so many good cards. I'm already putting aside money for it!
SEE? THIS IS WHAT I LOVE PEOPLE! WHEN PEOPLE SAVE FOR WHAT THEY WANT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEIR WALLET IS GOING TO HURT! YOU GET A COOKIE TYPHLO!!!

Last edited:

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Mark my words, Leafeon-GX makes Tsareena-GX playable...
eeww! Stage 1 and a Stage 2, it won't gonna exist.

Heads up for Leafeon/Decidueye. Decidueye has a good ability that's why I pick instead of Tsareena. Tsareena takes years to set up, and Acerola is a huge problem. After you confuse it, Acerola might pick it up and it may end to a waste.

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Glaceon is gonna be insane with decidueye

How? It only effects your opponents GX and EX so it wouldn’t fix Garbotoxin. Glaceon definitely gives an instant knockout if your opponents active Pokémon has 5 damage counters on it/50 damage. So Glaceon is good, oh. Wait. I see what you mean. 3 Decidueye GX’s, 60 damage, instant knockout with polar spear. Yup, I see what you mean.