now for guardians
1 special Electric Enegry
1 tapu lele full art
1 tapu lele gx
1 kommo-o gx
1 turtonator gx
1 wishiwashi full art gx
1 alolan ninetails-gx
(fyi when i put gx i ment the normal gx)
anyways those are my pulls good or bad would love the feedback.
also got a rainbow rare of the other tapu dude

Your pulls in GRI were perfect! You got two Lele in one box thats really lucky. Plus you pulled a SR energy. The pulls in BUS are in average.

Whitefinch

IG: rotomcollector
My horrendous luck with Shining Legends continues...!

Out of my Mewtwo Pin Collection box I got nothing, just three holos. Even two out of the three reverse holos were duplicates for me. Boo.

And out of my Shining Legends ETB I got:

1x Raichu GX - I've already pulled two of these and need any other GX but this one
1x Mewtwo GX
1x Shaymin reverse holo

That was it. I've opened up 29 packs of this set now and still no shining, rainbow rare or full art GX. If anyone has had worse luck than me please let me know so I won't feel quite so bad, haha!

Even so I adore this set and want to open at least 1 of every Shining Legends product. Here's hoping my luck changes!

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
My horrendous luck with Shining Legends continues...!

Out of my Mewtwo Pin Collection box I got nothing, just three holos. Even two out of the three reverse holos were duplicates for me. Boo.

And out of my Shining Legends ETB I got:

1x Raichu GX - I've already pulled two of these and need any other GX but this one
1x Mewtwo GX
1x Shaymin reverse holo

That was it. I've opened up 29 packs of this set now and still no shining, rainbow rare or full art GX. If anyone has had worse luck than me please let me know so I won't feel quite so bad, haha!

Even so I adore this set and want to open at least 1 of every Shining Legends product. Here's hoping my luck changes!

Lol just opened my first SHL Pack (out of Mewtwo Pin Collection) and pulled directly a Mewtube SR

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Got a Crimson Invasion ETB today this is what I pulled:

256zi54.jpg

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I opened a Shining Legends Premium Collection Box (8 booster packs), it had:
- 1 Raichu GX
- 1 Shining Volcanion

Previously I opened 2 Japanese boxes and pulled:
- 2 Raichu GX
- 2 Zoroark GX
- 2 Entei GX
- Shining Lugia
- Shining Rayquaza
- Shining Jirachi
- Shining Genesect

I would say it's average pulls. No FAs, no SRs.

With the Shining Lugia and Celebi promos, I'm missing Shining Mew, Arceus and Ho-Oh. I really hoped to pull a Shining Mew or Metwo Secret Rare. I will still open the Metwo and Pikachu boxes, but that's only 6 packs.

I could open more, but havig the same GX 3 times and the same holo 5 times is already too much, as I never open more than about 30-45 packs per set.

I also noticed, the Japanese Shinings have a "shining texture" with smaller parts.

voluntaryreboot

Aspiring Trainer
Mewtwo pin box.

1 Palkia holo rare.
1 Zoroark GX Half Art
1 Zoroark GX Rainbow Rare

Traded the half art for a shining Jirachi.

Not bad!

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I opened my Crimson Invasion booster box today. I already heard that the rates for URs went down, but I also saw a lot with 2-3 FAs/SRs combined.
So I'm quite disappointed with:
- 1 FA Nihilego GX
- 3 GX: Guzzlord, Alolan Exeggutor, Silvally
- 7 holographic rares.
Only 11 and if it wasn't for the Silvally, a 110 € booster box would only include ~10-20 € worth of cards.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Opened a Crimson Invasion box today, it was an average box.

7 Holo Rares (incl. Type: Null)
3 regular GX: Guzzlord, Alolan Golem & Silvally
1 FA: Gladion
1 SR: Wishful Baton

Wanted a Kartana so slightly disappointed I didn't pull one. Really annoyed at the Wishful Baton though, not because it's the least valuable SR in the set, but because it was the one and only SR I already had (pulled when I bought 2 random boosters a few weeks back). Of the 15 or whatever SRs it could've been...

But at least I was very happy to have pulled a reverse holo Chimecho from this box though lol.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
I opened the Zoroark GX Box and pulled:
- Raichu GX
- another Raichu GX
- Shining Arceus
They look very cool, and 3 Pulls ist good, but they are not very good to play.

In the Necrozma GX Tin I pulled:
- Holo Lucario
- Tapu Fini GX
- Lapras GX FA
I am very happy with this cause it was my best Tin. Traded Tapu Fini for Volcanion EX.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Bought 15 Burning Shadows and 5 Crimson Invasion packs as they were half price. Got some nice pulls!

- Gardevoir GX
- Ho-Oh GX FA
- Multi Switch
- Water Energy

Also got a Shining Legends Elite Trainer Box which I will open on Xmas. Hopefully I pull at least a FA. I have opened an ETB before; where I pulled 3 regular GXs (Mewtwo, Raichu and Zoroark) and 1 Shining (Rayquaza). I'm hoping this ETB can beat this, fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
I just posted this else and then found this thread. I opened three boundaries crossed packs in tcgo today. I pulled two computer searches. I was rather pleased.

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Bought three SM Base boosters at GameStop on a whim last night, because SM Base was all they had. Each one had a GX in it:

• Decidueye GX
  • Lunala GX
  • Gumshoos GX
For some reason, I average a GX at least once every other pack I open.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
^Cool FA Mega Zard! I bought a Snorlax GX box the other day, I'm hoping I can pull a regular Charizard holo in it. Will open it tomorrow.

My second Shining Legends ETB I opened on Christmas day was amazing. Pulled the following ultra rares:

- Mewtwo GX SR (aka Mewtube)
- Mewtwo GX FA
- Shining Mew
- Raichu GX

Bought 4 random Guardians Rising packs today and pulled a secret rare DCE!

Rosiecakes

Aspiring Trainer
I got a Tapu Bulu tin and pulled a Wishiwashi GX. Not as good as the Tapu Koko tin I opened a few months back, that gave me a rainbow rareTapu Lele :).

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Pulled a Mewtwo GX rainbow rare the other day. My first rainbow rare, and the only GX I got from that Shining Legends box.