• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Convenience for the Community (A List of Standard Budget Decks)

"When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread"

RIP us.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOBODY BROKE ANY RULES... SHHHHHHHHH
I was about to comment about how amazing I find this thread... until I read this.

What a shame. Still, a great effort on your end.

-Asmer

I was about to comment about how amazing I find this thread... until I read this.

-Asmer

We can simply ask a mod to move it over to PTCG Competitive Play forum.

Trust me, I've thought of ALL the issues, and their solutions. :cool:

MewBox
Goliscapod / Garbodor
Goliscapod / Zouark
Zouark GX
Darkrai EX/GX
Primarina GX
Garchomp
Shining Rayquaza
Xernais break
Raichu/Something
Quad Wobb stuff
Turbo dark

-Asmer

Hey feel free to say what you were gonna say about this thread, I enjoy compliments :)

##Pokemon
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Trainer
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Energy
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
10/10, High damage, great speed, and great price!
The strategy for the deck is to attack and win
formatting if @AFEX would like to use it

##Pokemon
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Trainer
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
##Energy
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
* X Card SET 111 $PRICE
10/10, High damage, great speed, and great price!
The strategy for the deck is to attack and win
formatting if @AFEX would like to use it

Would love to!

Hi. Im a 10 yr old kid who wants to get competitive in the PTCG. Currently im piloting garbodor trevenant and accelgor mismagius but im now finishing up vikabulu amd waiting for the leles. After i complete that, what budget decks cld a 10 yr old afford with his own money? (Preferably something that can at least win a few matches in league cups)

Hi. Im a 10 yr old kid who wants to get competitive in the PTCG. Currently im piloting garbodor trevenant and accelgor mismagius but im now finishing up vikabulu amd waiting for the leles. After i complete that, what budget decks cld a 10 yr old afford with his own money? (Preferably something that can at least win a few matches in league cups)
I think that Alolan Ninetails is probably the best option, it’s inexpensive and easy to use.

Hello! I would have to agree with SmiteKnight.

Back