News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

• The ability makes Luxray's HP up to 180 due to dmg. reduction.
Not necessarily, you are assuming he's getting one shot. Every attack essentially boosts its HP by 30

For example if an attack did 40 dmg. it would take 15 hits to KO Luxray, if it boosted his HP to 180 it would only take 5

Last edited:
love the re-done blend energy from black and white, with the new type combinations.
they don't help my current deck in anyway at the moment though (Ninetales/ Zoroark). But i'm happy for the moment.

also with all the Sinnoh hype, will we be seeing the lake trio return. i loved the lake trio cards in our D/P/PL sets, especially the uxie card that gave you a 7 card hand just for putting it on the bench. (1 more card than roaring skies shaymin ex and only a 1 prize card)
too bad these are nerfed version of the black and white ones, those had 4 energies, while this only has 3 of them.

So this is basically a L type Korrina.

I'm already tired of all this gen 4 references... been there, done that. We're in gen 7, you know?
not really, its more of the reverse version of Steven, steven gets a free basic energy and a supporter, while this one gets you a lightning energy and an item. korrina allows you to get a fighting pokemon, and a item, which is more powerful in my opnion.

Your ego is the only problem lol, you felt the need to correct his typo even though everyone could clearly understand what he meant, that's just low and obnoxious bro hah

I mean, I was asking for reasoning, not saying the case was related to an ego. Rather the potential to be. You were very quick to assume and attack there kiddo.

Guess who's back.. back again
Volkner's back, tell a friend..
Guess who's back, guess who's back...

• Mow Rotom - I watched google' video about Mow Rotom today. Thank me later if sir WPM posted it. Free attacks is good if you have 9+ tools in the discard. GCC for 60 and discards Spec. Energy is okay, but with the ability that make its attack for 0 energy, if you have 9+ tools in the discard is awesome! 9+ tools is too difficult to achieve, but we have ways. Maybe a late game attacker. 4 Geodudes. Are expecting other Rotom forms, too especially the Washing Machine one?

I am so excited for the return of Mow Rotom, and presumeably the rest of the Rotom Formes as well!! Last (and only) time they appeared were in Rising Rivals which were in 2009! Back then they were all Electric(/Ghost), so I really hope the rest of the Rotom Formes have their respective typings as well! :D

Back