News 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon' Review Copies Out, Some Spoilers!

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
OMG I ACTUALLY CALLED IT!! THAT PARTIAL STAGE 1 FROM THE TCG WAS RELATED TO UB ADHESIVE CALLING IT NOW!! IT'S THAT EVOLVED FORM OMG!

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Should be noted that UB Sticky isn't actually the first UB to evolve - the Cosmog line are UBs.

EDIT: Forgot the Aether Foundation actually referred to Nebby as a UB, so it is stated in the games. Edited out the bit that wasn't sure on it being stated directly. Also, seems the OP has since been edited to that effect, too! So nevermind all around!

Really do think Nintendo need to be a bit more stringent on the review copies next time around, though - these leaks every release are getting old, fast. I'm willing to check them out, myself, but others that are trying to avoid them prior to release can have a hard time once info like this starts flooding the web. Also puts a big ole dent in their marketing strategy, too, so it behooves them to do so (see: the last bit of news we're supposed to get here soon).

I am glad to see there's even more interesting stuff going on in USUM, though. :)

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Should be noted that UB Sticky isn't actually the first UB to evolve - the Cosmog line are UBs.

EDIT: Forgot the Aether Foundation actually referred to Nebby as a UB, so it is stated in the games. Edited out the bit that wasn't sure on it being stated directly. Also, seems the OP has since been edited to that effect, too! So nevermind all around!

Really do think Nintendo need to be a bit more stringent on the review copies next time around, though - these leaks every release are getting old, fast. I'm willing to check them out, myself, but others that are trying to avoid them prior to release can have a hard time once info like this starts flooding the web. Also puts a big ole dent in their marketing strategy, too, so it behooves them to do so (see: the last bit of news we're supposed to get here soon).

I am glad to see there's even more interesting stuff going on in USUM, though. :)
Haha we're already calling it UB Sticky XD

Kyrushi

Squirrel
I hope there's a little more to dig for. More than anything else, I really wanted more Alola Forms, and I hope regional variants continue to be a thing as they have a lot of fun potential for the future of the series.

Raltsies

Some guy with too much time
"Stronger than Mega Rayquaza."

Thank god for VGC18

I really didn't want to be in another VGC16 meta--

TheRealBro..

Still a bit underwhelming to be honest. Just 4 ''real'' new Pokemon (not counting the pre-evolution and the new forms of Solgalea Lunala and Necrozma). I know this is still better than Black and White 2 but I think this time it's different;

They could have done some more with Alolan forms being such a good idea and easy to expand uppon. Nothing in that regard feels really disappointing and like a missed opportunity. At least the design of that Poison Ultra Beast is awesome so points for that. The other revealed information about the game itself does seem promising so I am excited about that. Can't have it all I guess.

Edit; I just realize that the new Z-move of Mimikiyu really isn't cool. Mimikiyu was already pretty broken with it's free substitute ability and now it has a 190 BP Fairy Z-move.. Good luck with that!

Last edited:

TheRealBro..

Zeraora is literally a Digimon. Gamefreak is officially out of ideas.

Well, they should hand out 'create a Pokemon' sheets to fans then. Wouldn't that be awesome? I've seen tons of fakemons around the web that are a lot more inspiring (both in design and typings) than most of the stuff Gamefreak drops lately.. Ultra Beasts were the moment to give us that Fire/Grass or Fire/Ice type with the weird designs, but no.

Don't get me wrong. I am excited for the games but not as excited as I would like to be for a new Pokemon game..

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
OMG I ACTUALLY CALLED IT!! THAT PARTIAL STAGE 1 FROM THE TCG WAS RELATED TO UB ADHESIVE CALLING IT NOW!! IT'S THAT EVOLVED FORM OMG!
Prob not due to its a ultra beast and they are gxs . The stage 1 that has the partial is a non gx stage 1. So sorry dont think so. Im still going with its a dark type . Or

JoKing

King of Jokers
This was their chance to make Alolan Venusaur for Ultra Sun and Alolan Blastoise for Ultra Moon. (To make up for 2 Mega Charizards)
Grass/Rock Alolan Venusaur (Solid Rock ability)
Water/Steel Alolan Blastoise (Lightning Rod or Motor Drive ability)

Last edited: