• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Guzzlord GX and his memes

I think sts Talonflame is not needed personally, because if you dont start with it, its a dead card. I also dont think you need Lele because you dont have any draw supporters in the deck. Thank you for your feedback guys!

Ghostly

With this sort of deck, keep in mind that the more non-energy cards you put in the deck, the less consistent Eat Sloppily is going to be.

Honestly, I'd only run two Random Receiver and three Brigette.

Well you are going to mulligan too much. Your opponent will set up with literally everything they need because you mulligened too much. It's OK if it becomes a dead card, and sometimes can even keep guzzlord from getting 6 energies on it instead of 5. And then there is greedy dice... What about those? It's not like you don't have enough room, even 4/5 energy is enough to consistently get 5 energy on guzzlord.

Well you are going to mulligan too much. Your opponent will set up with literally everything they need because you mulligened too much. It's OK if it becomes a dead card, and sometimes can even keep guzzlord from getting 6 energies on it instead of 5. And then there is greedy dice... What about those? It's not like you don't have enough room, even 4/5 energy is enough to consistently get 5 energy on guzzlord.
Actually, you only need to hit 3 energy with sloppily eating, you can attach next turn

Back