News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I really only want the full art trainers, most of these are cards I wanted full arts of when the sets were originally released like Blacksmith and Hex Maniac.

These > every Sun and Moon card in existence

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Okay, I'm selling everything I own. People thought I was crazy for saying N would be 35 Max. It's 45. Who's crazy now son?
The set isn’t even out for its Hobby store release yet let alone full retail release. Of course the singles prices are inflated

LIONN5500

Gen 4>>>>>
I'm super tempted to get this but not sure if its worth shelling out 100 dollars for when I just want to compete competitively lol anyone else in a similar spot have thoughts on what they are gonna do?

I kinda wanna save for 1 Crimson Invasion ETB and then spend the other 50 bucks or so on cards I would need for new singles to keep up competitively

No I feel that... Although imma do the prerelease instead of the ETB

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
No I feel that... Although imma do the prerelease instead of the ETB

Sounds like a good plan to me. I think I'm gonna do the prerelease, see how that goes and judge if I should try for the ETB too or not. I'm pumped for this expansion lol

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
picked this up tonight, i didnt realize til now, that the Yveltal EX card number is an alternate art of a shiny yveltal ex, but the fa is non shiny.