News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
I'm wondering if that Pikachu metal coin will be legal to use for tournaments and league cups. Depends on how heavy it feels.

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
I'm super tempted to get this but not sure if its worth shelling out 100 dollars for when I just want to compete competitively lol anyone else in a similar spot have thoughts on what they are gonna do?

I kinda wanna save for 1 Crimson Invasion ETB and then spend the other 50 bucks or so on cards I would need for new singles to keep up competitively

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Okay, I'm selling everything I own. People thought I was crazy for saying N would be 35 Max. It's 45. Who's crazy now son?

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Code card for online in box also?
But, Landorus Battle Arena Decks still gonna happen, right? It was delayed, right?

Yes I've seen it on a few sites in UK for January pre order - I'm sure it won't be totally cancelled, as I said that close to launch this are already produced and stacked up in a warehouse somewhere - so will either have big release in January or end up in your discount stores in a few months when stock is sold off

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Box is pricey at $100. But It more then pays for itself. N will go for at least 40 dollars, blacksmith is still playable in expanded, Karen, hex maniac are still playable. There Full arts, there are some nuts like me out there of love maximum rarity. So I think it comes down to how bad you want it. You don't have to buy it, you could more then likely buy any singles you need online after a month for a decent price. It comes with the worlds sytle deck box (25.00) for that alone usually. Just my opinion. As long as they sell, and they will and people are buying pokemon will come sell it at what they feel they can get away with.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder what the final price for the individual cards will be. I might pick up the N's if they are decently priced after a while. They are pretty cool looking. Otherwise it's just the (hopefully cheaper) code card for the online game!

Slurma

Aspiring Trainer
I mean it looks cool, but I would rather just buy the individual cards considering I only want the N. If you want to buy the thing just to sell the individual cards for a profit, I would do it.

duyGG

Aspiring Trainer
Aww, I might be a late bloomer for this one. I'm just the FA N's, and SR Energies away for the max rarity. I might be able to swing for a box, I could use the Karen, Hex, and Blacksmith for my expanded decks. Then I will trade for the other 2-3 N's.