Discussion Crazy Lele Pull Rates

Pokemaster26

Aspiring Trainer
So, I was at my local league last night and it was crazy.
I went into the shop and got 16 packs of guardians rising. About 5 packs in, I pulled a Tapu Lele GX! I also ended up with an Alolan ninetales gx and turtonator gx.
I played in the tournament, did pretty bad, but whatever. So, after the tournament I play tested a bit with some friends. Then, I was feeling a bit lucky so I bought another 13 packs. And then, my second pack had a Tapu Lele GX Hyper Rare!! At this point, I was freaking out. Two Tapu Leles in 3 hours. A couple minutes later, I bought a Tapu Koko GX tin to finish my Tapu Koko GX deck, and sure enough, my second pack was a Tapu Lele GX!!! I stopped at that because I had spent a lot of money, but I am still just extremely shocked at the pull rates. Is this just me or are Leles really like this? Just wondering

There is nothing special about Lele GX compared to the other rare cards in the set. its not impossible for a box to have two leles in it and considering the amount of packs you bought and in separate instances you might have pulled packs from separate boxes which keeps the pull rate independent of each other (since you wouldn't run into the problem of all the GXs for a box having already been bought). If so then you had a better chance of pull GXs and thus Lele on your second set of packs. Same with the tin, they are independent of the packs you bought previously so had a normal chance of pulling lele.

There is nothing special about Lele GX compared to the other rare cards in the set. its not impossible for a box to have two leles in it and considering the amount of packs you bought and in separate instances you might have pulled packs from separate boxes which keeps the pull rate independent of each other (since you wouldn't run into the problem of all the GXs for a box having already been bought). If so then you had a better chance of pull GXs and thus Lele on your second set of packs. Same with the tin, they are independent of the packs you bought previously so had a normal chance of pulling lele.
Pokemon under printed it, to cause people to continue buying GRI, most cases contain 1 Lele, 2 if you're lucky

Can you prove that? Or are you just salty you've had bad luck pull junk from your packs
Looking at Deriums' boxes it actually looks more like 2 regular arts a box and 0-1 FA/RR Lele in a box (possibly 2 but that is extremely lucky) my case only had 2, both of which were from the same box :( Most GXs are way easier to pull)

It's all just RNG; I opened 4 booster boxes of GUR and pulled 4 Lele's (2 RA, 2 FA) but of course they all could have been from separate cases and I just got really lucky.

RNG can be interesting. I pulled a regular Lele from 3 Elite Trainer Boxes in a row, lol. (With no other Ultra Rares other than a single Vikavolt.)

Back