News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

Aggie_Brad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Well, for a collector of FA Supporters, $100 doesn't seem too bad for some solid cards. Maybe one box and a few code cards from eBay?

Let me ask a question, would you prefer this N over the Noble Victories one in your decks? Which one looks better to you?

I hope to have both the Noble Victories and the "Best of" versions of "N" in my collection. I scoffed at the NV "N" at $40. As it went up in price, I wish I would have picked it up. One of these days I will find it at the right price or trade. All of the other F/A Supporters were obtained before their respective prices jumped recently. The most I have paid for any of them was $18 for the Boundaries Crossed Skyla. F/A Guzma may break my record before I get NV "N".

Gaiaknight

Aspiring Trainer
Dang tough decision on if i buy 4 boxes or just buy 1 and then buy 3 of the new full art N as singles guess it will depend on which 2 packs the include

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Well, I think that's a little melodramatic. Releasing alternate arts of cards doesn't change the game. A RA Decidueye-GX has the same attacks as a FA Decidueye-GX, so it's not like they're forcing you to buy a box set to get a more playable card. This isn't a game-changer, just some cool but expensive full-arts. Settle down.

You don't have the mind set of a collector. Try spending your life and hard earned money actually getting every card before talking about stuff you don't understand.

o ive got a great idea you can just leave pokemon tcg community and take your toxic negativity with you. just dont buy it if you dont like it, collectors and people who like to have max rarity will love this. a company can be as greedy as they want until they start expecting people to spend more on stuff that people need to play but if they want to make people spend 80 dollars on a box with a ton of great looking cards that are optional more power to them it works with car companys and it works with card companys so of course there gonna keep doing it

I'm sorry, I really can't take you seriously when you open with "o" and do not use proper grammar. Once you start having to spend your own money instead of mommy and daddy's, you just let us know how well it works out for you. We real collectors will continue to display our dislike of incomplete sets in favor of selling more stuff we didn't need.

Well this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

I understand saying this about the Charizard and Ho-oh boxes, but this box is purely a set of cards that have already been released with all of their artwork. These are purely new card artworks.

The reason the cards retain their original set number is so that competitive players are NOT forced into buying expensive new full arts.

Having more options of artworks is good for the consumer and for the manufacturer.

When you actually are a real collector and spending your own hard-earned money, then you have an opinion of what is stupid and what isn't. These should be promo cards or not be printed at all. Alternate arts are how Yu-Gi-Oh began it's decline and it sucks seeing Pokemon beginning their nonsense of money-grubbing. Much less the way they ignore their consumers, players and league leaders.

Once you grow up a bit more to understand pattern and what ruins companies, then you can go on about how stupid something is, especially when you don't understand the difference is what walmart gets these boxes for to sell compared to what mom and pop shops get them for to sell.

Thumbs down
and here i thought these cards are gonna be reprinted.
seriously what is wrong with tcg? alternate art thing is really not worth it. what happened to those days when we got reprints of all great bw cards in black white legendary treasures? japan made a best of xy expansion making cards valuable and legal for standards, people who are from rural places outside us and uk playing tcgo, not being able to buy original products they go after cheap cards and reprints would make them play with their old cards.
seriously tcg has become greedy for money

Careful, you spoke down about something people are devoted to and are under 18. It's like talking down about the president to his voters. XD But I agree. Greedy.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
You don't have the mind set of a collector. Try spending your life and hard earned money actually getting every card before talking about stuff you don't understand.
IF you're just collecting then why does it matter what set the cards are considered to be from? If you're hobby is just spending money on owning pieces of cardboard then it doesn't matter

Jinwook Chung

Aspiring Trainer
In Japan and Korea, this series were released from April and June each in this year. All cards in box are holo. Love to see beautiful illustrations and quality.

TheHotdogJar

I love strawberry pancakes all night
Uhh if N is promo,it will be worth really that much?($100),or Hsyamin,probalby 50-60 dollars for taht,I mean its relly good for$100 the whole box,but the alternate shouldn't be the good cards.

MNPokeDad

Aspiring Trainer
So Shaymin EX becomes Standard legal again?

Also, not familiar with the area of the Japanese versions. Could someone let me know what all the trainers are? I can figure out some, but now all.

Thanks.

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
So Shaymin EX becomes Standard legal again?

Also, not familiar with the area of the Japanese versions. Could someone let me know what all the trainers are? I can figure out some, but now all.

Thanks.

All of the cards in the box are marked as alternative art cards so they rotate with the last numbered set printing of those cards. Anything that has rotated stays rotated. Anything that hasn't will rotate with their last set printing.

The trainers included are N, Delinquent, Shauna, Team Flare Grunts, Karen, Hex Maniac, and Blacksmith.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
From a collector's point of view, with the cards not being textured AND with only 2 booster packs, I think it's a waste of money. I may buy it if it has some resale value.