News Silvally and Shiny Silvally-GX Promos!

The Baby isn't bad Gear Scan could be very useful in decks (I have a feeling internationally it'll be called RKS System ;)) also, took ya long enough XD

The Baby isn't bad Gear Scan could be very useful in decks (I have a feeling internationally it'll be called RKS System ;)) also, took ya long enough XD

You'd surely rather just use a Skyla as that's your supporter for the turn and not an attack + having to evolve into this, attach an energy and get it active as well as meaning you can then play it and not be N'd out.

So Silvally is getting a similar treatment to Tapu Koko? It's nice, since I still think the GX has a really good ability for certain decks and can hit 250 very easily with the GX attack.

The baby Silvally on the other hand, well, not so sure. I don't think i'd do 90 / 120 damage for 3 energy, DCE or not. The first attack is kind of cool though, search my deck for a needed choice band for metagross or float stone for garb. Not the worst thankfully.

You'd surely rather just use a Skyla as that's your supporter for the turn and not an attack + having to evolve into this, attach an energy and get it active as well as meaning you can then play it and not be N'd out.
It'll be in standard longer than Skyla

Yes they are both good Pokemon which could be used in almost any deck for free retreat.

Silvally-GX could've been a pretty good deck in my opinion if the baby had a much better first attack, like if it'd been an Oblivion Wing style attack.

Ayyy, that Sivally GX is good, it will be a money-ish card, im guessing 8 dollars? In it's own way, it really is standard's Mega Manectric, and Mega Manectric saw play, yes I know it is one more energy than mane, butttt, dce, and one other nrg attachment and it's charged, not a huge deal.

The best part about it is, it's a good tech, and a good attacker! 4.5/5 in my opinion.

Back