News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Really like the hauter art keep trying not to look at these articles and wait for my booster boxes arriving... but can't resist every time :(

Cybno

Aspiring Trainer
Sadly, I don't see it happening, since this Chimecho is a Basic. I agree, though - the babies really need the love they haven't gotten in six years.

To put what SharKing said into perspective, that's [at average now] 20 sets.

Cybno

Aspiring Trainer
If it did slightly more base damage, we'd be talking but, with Po Town, it could be alright.
Not Top Tier but, not bad.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
I actually really like Aggron as a possible budget-friendly rogue deck. I could see it being a lot of fun. Run Po Town, Rainbow Energy, Drampa GX for some extra muscle and it's GX attack. Probably not the most competitive deck, but could still be fun.

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Drampa overshadowed Tauros. Tauros is now a neglected GX

Tauros, unlike Drama, WANTS damage on it though. That's the point. And Eelektross does an extra 80 damage in exchange for slamming 80 onto your bench. You're giving both Tauros AND Aggron fuel this way.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Now the only non Aloan Alola resident besides Smeargle left for the game to be fully translated is Alakazam. Oh wait?...

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Seems like a pretty solid budget Steel deck using this and Po Town to get some cheesy KOs. You could run Rainbow Energy and then at that point, you might as well run the Weavile + some bulky thing with an ability.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Not sure why Pokemon is remaking this similar ghost lineup from breakthrough with spread damage. Like people mentioned, there are already other better cards that can do spread damage. I love Gengar (which I'm pretty sure it will make it into this set), but would love to see something different that is playable like a prankster Gengar where with 1 psychic energy, you can paralyze a Pokémon if you flip heads or confuse a Pokémon if you flip tails. Aw... that'll be very annoying.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not sure I like Mismagius. It's going to make playing against grab even more of a slog. Use Mismagius early game and then clean up with garb later on. Yuck.