News New Eeveelution 'Triple Effect Tins!'

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I want these cards as a eeveelution collector but I can buy them individually for much cheaper than one of those tins no doubt. The packs themselves are kind of pointless.

BlueMothim

Sparkle Yo!
Not even unique art on the tins... they just slapped the Sugimori art on there. I guess they wanted to save the cooler art for GX tins and stuff but still. Wait, wouldn't these have been better as the pin blisters? They're even priced about the same (the tins are usually ~20$).

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
My guess is that these were meant to come out a while ago and some how they forgot to release these guys. Either that or they have way too much stock and are trying to clear them out.

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Why are they putting their effort into these lazy products? Come on guys, let's be honest: nobody will buy these tins.

Donutnut1

Aspiring Trainer
When are the marshadow/ho oh/necrozma tins coming?
October 20th I think?

As much as these aren't great I'd probably still pick them up as I never managed to pull those three (I don't think they'll come out over here tho', the last lot of smaller tins didn't).

DatGreninjaGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, it's really not really worth buying. Roaring Skies, Ancient Origins, and Fates Collide? Laziness, Laziness everywhere. Maybe they should do the Pikachu and Mimikyu-GX tin. But this? $11.99? seriously. It's cheap, but not worth it.

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
latest

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
This is got to be a store exclusive made package, I really doubt Pokemon would release a bad package like this widespread, especially with quality and contents of recent and future releases.. Except to see something like this as like a Tesco/Asda exclusive in the UK. Speaking of which there is a new Tesco exclusive for UK fans, decent too for £5.80 - booster of Break Through and one of Break Point and 3 dragon Holo reprints! I purchased five this morning also and had either 1 holo, EX of full art per package (I was lucky pulled two fulls) so a great way of picking up the the two sets loaded with good card pulls!

Pokeprinxe

I HAVE A CUBONE TATTOOED ON MY FACE.
Just looking for a way to get rid of some packs that are rotating... Too bad I collect the tins, so I'm gonna have to buy. haha

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
I do not see a reason to purchase these tins, as the promos have already left Standard and are not reprints, and only 1 pack is in Standard, in Fates Collide. But even if the tin had packs that were all in Standard, and the promos were reprinted and were legal again in Standard. It still would better to buy the promo cards separately.

Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon are not hard cards to come across and pick up so it's really confusing, if these tins came out much earlier, I would be singing a different tune and I would give Pokemon a thumbs up.

DO NOT BUY!! Not worth the money, even if you are a Expended player. I do not see any reason to buy this.

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
Could've at least released them with alternate art, or more importantly released them with *new promo numbers* rather than still have that Ancient Origins symbol at the bottom right. - ____ - But no, ever since the Best of XY / Mega Powers was released, they haven't reprinted older cards with "new" promo numbers.

kourizi

Aspiring Trainer
Why are they always throwing something out there, that helps nobody except them by making more money. Everybody likes Eevee, but this is just...

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Not really, it's not like they're even really rare cards. They were pretty easy to get a hold of. The fact that they're holo is the only unique thing about them.