News Lusamine from SM4 Revealed!

Interesting card. It's not an instant "5/5 putting a playset into every deck" card, but I could see many decks running a couple of these, especially stadium-heavy ones.

This definitely means there's no vs seeker reprint. Or at least highly unlikely. Though I don't dislike this supporter, getting your stadium back late game could be nice. and getting supporters back is always nice I guess. even though you have to use your own supporter for the turn, in a slower format this could just mean you're setting up for next turn, and if you have nothing else to play anyway, it's not the worst supporter!

This will surely see play at some point, assuming they don't reprint VS Seeker.

Hmm... reminds me a bit of Scott. Hard to say if that will be enough or not. Scott obviously is a product of a slower metagame and it snagged up to three Stadium and/or Supporter cards, so you'd use it to get a Stadium for immediate benefits and then prep for the next turn or two (whether in terms of more Stadium cards or Supporters). Oh, and besides being a slower format, the N equivalent of the time was less used (or at least, it was in my area), and also rotated out before Scott.

I can definitely see this card being a 1-2 of card in every deck. I am not mad if we don't have a VS Seeker reprint in a while but this is good enough for Standard for now.

I would like to point out its not ultra beast support, like we thought. But nice card. Then again, well probley get beast ball,ultra wormhole, and beast energy.

Wait, so you can run 3 Lusamine and then for your last lusamine you can get 2 back meaning you can have infinite VS Seeker-type effects, that seems pretty good

I was sick of seeing Vs. Seeker so I for one am very happy with this. It's a lot more balanced because you can have an idea of what your opponent is trying to accomplish and can play your own cards accordingly. Sun/Moon's format is already a lot more fun and interesting to me than XY's ever was.

• Lusamine - 4-5 Geodudes for reason that as long that VS Seeker wasn't reprinted, this is the only way to get supporters. The downside is... It's a Supporter. If you this creepy mom of Lillie, that is your supporter for the turn, No N, No Guzma, etc. Stadiums are seldom to play, Field Blower is everywhere.

so we aren't getting a VS Seeker reprint?
Does that mean my SR VS Seeker won't go back up in profit for a while?
Dang.
Well, the card is nice, because you can get, say, an Altar of Moone if you need to retreat really badly, and maybe a Sycamore for next turn? I just like the card, because often times, my luck is enough to pull me Acerola as the only supporter in my hand. True story, playing against Gardevoir, drew NOTHING and couldn't get set up, and it turned into a slaughterfest. With that card in my hand, could have gotten a Sycamore or a Shauna or both out of my discard.
The only problem is N
Holy Moly—
EPIPHANY!!!!!
N shuffles your hand anyway!
ANOTHER EIPIPHANY!!!!!!
Another Bridget? Need an Acerola? Lusamine is going in my deck for sure?
Q: 1-2 copies?

Back