News 'Alolan Raichu Figure Collection / Box' in June!

TotoBoss

Kappa
Nice packaging, although interested if will retain same rrp although dropping a booster pack from our normal configuration!

I like this card thou - I do prefer jumbo standard cards as apposed to EX/GX

The amount of booster packs doesnt drop. Europian boxes like these always have 1 less pack as the figure collections from the us of the same type. So if you live in the us you will still get 4 packs

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Kinda pointless, isn't it? ^^; I mean having one less pack than the US release is kinda on the cheap move side, and most people will probably already have the normal Alolan Raichu from the Trainer Kit. Now if there was a GX card included, that would have been more of an incentive to buy.

Eh, I'll keep my money saved for the XY Collection.

(Also I really, REALLY wish they'd find a way around the whole 'can't include figures in the European releases' thing)

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
wow 4 burning shadows packs thats cool the pin looks cool and this artwork is way better then the one from the trainer kit

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
wow 4 burning shadows packs thats cool the pin looks cool and this artwork is way better then the one from the trainer kit
The product image rarely (if ever) depicts what packs will actually be in the box.
Or 2 BUS, 1 SM, 1 STS. Sometimes what we see on the image is not in the reality.
That's not how they do it. It'll probably be 2 BUS, 1 GRI, and 1 SM.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I mean, if they stopped making so many pointless collections and overpricing them maybe we wouldn't have this problem.