News Silvally-GX From SM4 Revealed!

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Let's just have a deck that only uses colorless Pokemon from now on
Surely there will be no problem with that...

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
They should really start putting codes with these sleeves so you can have them online as well because they're AMAZING. Though I don't expect this to happen any time soon if ever because Japanese products don't seem to have any codes at all either so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if the Japanese sleeves did. Which is such a shame because I would love to have these things in ptcgo. They look simply amazing <3
PTCGO doesn't exist in Japan

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
its a stage 1, so oblivion wing yveltal is better

Except for the fact that Yveltal doesn't have an ability that gives all your basics free retreat, which is what I was saying was good about the card in the first place. The format is slowing down anyways. Getting a Stage 1 out isn't hard. Yveltal is only useful in Darkrai. Silvally can be used in any basic heavy deck that benefits from free retreat.

WastedSkyPirate

Idk how I feel about the copy/paste lycanroc move. Seems kinda lazy. :/

There is actually a -slight- difference between the two.

Lycanroc-GX's GX attack does 50 damage times the number of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Silvally-GX's GX attack appears to do 50 damage times the number of all your opponent's Pokémon in play.

I'm surprised there is no RKS System reference on Silvally-GX, either in the Ability or the attacks. Mind you, there's still a chance that Memory Item cards will be released.

kilamon

Aspiring Trainer
There is actually a -slight- difference between the two.

Lycanroc-GX's GX attack does 50 damage times the number of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Silvally-GX's GX attack appears to do 50 damage times the number of all your opponent's Pokémon in play.

I'm surprised there is no RKS System reference on Silvally-GX, either in the Ability or the attacks. Mind you, there's still a chance that Memory Item cards will be released.

Nope, there is no slight difference. Since both GX attacks mention "ベンチポケモン," which means "Benched Pokemon."

Last edited:

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Love the Tapu Lele and Silvally sleeves! Also, I am going to try my hardest to find a way to use Silvally. I have loved it ever since it was revealed...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
The 120 and energy acceleration isnt bad.
Even with that I feel like the card is just bad.
Someone explain the greatness.

Sirvaporeon629

Just Hydro Vortexing my way through the day :P
First card leak and it pretty much sucks. It will be good with a few decks like Volcanion and Water box if Manaphy doesn't get played anymore (it does have only 120 HP), so those might work, but otherwise nope.

anthony7245

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like if this was a basic and the attack cost was a DCE for less damage, this would definitely see play (although rayquaza Guardians Rising had a similar attack that doesn't see much play at all for some reason). I think this card is really cool and has a really useful ability but it's just on the very very edge of being a competitive card but hopefully I'm wrong.

Side note: the sleeves look amazing

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
what is this "Type: Null"?
This fella here and Silvally's pre-evolved form:
772Type_Null.png
If you've played Pokemon Sun and Moon, you'll find out that Type: Null is Gladion's signature Pokemon.