General One Line Advice

Godbert

Aspiring Trainer
Figure out what you are passionate about and enjoy doing. Turn that into something you could use a career, and be the absolute best at it that you can be. You will be happy you did.

Nyora

A Cat
If you're devices stop working, ask them politely to start working properly again. If you might've damaged it earlier, apologize to it first. Devices have feelings too.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Don't give up on what you want for your future for what you want in the present.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
If something has you feeling down, reach out to those you trust and let them help you get back on your feet.

Take the advice in here as you will; believe what you want to believe.

Courtney Gears

Don't be a don'ter, do be a doer
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the one who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!

fr33land

Weak competitive trainer.
HAHAHA. . .
Call the customer service line. Wait for what seems like an eternity. Talk to yourself while on hold. Have empathy with the poor wage slave who finally answers and can't understand why you are frothing at the mouth. Give up. AT least you still have lemons.

Trainer Josh

Competitive TCG Player
Sometimes people with nice things don't really have a lot of money, they may just have a lot of debt.

fr33land

Weak competitive trainer.
Don't worry about how you look. Everyone else is too worried about their own appearance to notice.

'It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing. It's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing.'

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
We are eagles who have forgotten how to fly, and are too afraid to learn again.*

So let's stay flying!

*Well, most of us. Dx'

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
You can learn more from listening than by talking, so never miss a good chance to shut up.