News Palossand-GX, Latias, Hydreigon, Regigigas, Hiker Promos!

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I'll pick up the Pallosand just because I like the Pokemon. Regigigas could also be used in a Wailord esc. deck since it's a 1-prizer with 180 HP. But, everything else about all of these cards suck.

MetalPharoah

Aspiring Trainer
Regigigas has possibilities, although small.

Kiawe 4 fire, attach, and then next turn Bridgette the 3 Regi's for an instant 160+30 w/C.Band and discard a stadium! It has potential. Not the best ever, but it could become a thing in the future you never know.

SuperHoopa

Aspiring Trainer
Although I do like the Palossand GX, it seems to be following in the same footsteps as most of the other GX cards; Really really overkill. Though some of the GX cards are more balanced, I feel like the GX moves do waaay too much damage than they need to, even if they act as final resorts.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Pallosand GX - Too much expensive atks, the GX is interesting though. I can see being in a Pallosand GX Box. 2 Geodudes.
  • Regigigas - Confirmed in Crimson Invasion, with the Regi Trio. The card itself is not good. 2 Geodudes
  • Latias - Why suddenly Latias came out where Latios is in SL? This will be a gimmicky card. 2 Geodudes
  • Hydreigon - Stage 2, Unli, Ability version of Mega Broski (Gardevoir). The attack is... Forget it. 2-3 Geodudes.
  • PR Promos - The illustrator must be the same as the original card.
  • Hiker - good but not good. 3 Geodudes

thegreatentropy

Aspiring Trainer
And another cool thing! As I mentioned in the Discord chat, you can Level-Up this Gigas to Regigigas LV.X SF100 and lose 30 HP in doing so––which, I believe, is the most it is currently possible to lose upon a forward-shifting change (evolution, level-up, etc), beating out the previous record holder of Kabuto's 80 -> Kabutops' 60. (You can further this somewhat by attaching a Fighting Fury Belt to Regigigas, causing it to lose 70 HP upon Level-Up.)

A pokémon that have Leveled-up is considered the same stage as the pokémon under it. So a regigigas Lv. X is still a basic, and the FFB keeps working.

Last edited:

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
A pokémon that have Leveled-up is considered the same stage as the pokémon under it. So a regigigas Lv. X is still a basic, and the FFB keeps working.
Ahh, you're right! Will note that -30 is still the largest jump we've yet seen backwards in terms of HP, with no outside modifiers. :)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
How does this affect the Shining Legends one..? It's not like it erases it from existence or something.
This one’ll probably be the Holo one from the Zoroark box and I like to use the Holo versions over revs