News New 'Knock Out Collections,' Legendary Beast Blisters in Stores!

The_Poke_Bros

Master Arcanine Trainer
At least this will guarantee a price drop for Zoroark (currently $10). If BKT doesn't rotate, I imagine people will be jumping all over these.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Definitely going to get the Legendary Beasts Blister! Seems like they have not made any new non-exclusive coins in awhile.

Elray

Expanded Player
I liked the older ones just for being able to get Phantom Forces packs, I'll definitely be looking to pick these up.

Another thought, the Tyranitar featured here could be a fun little deck in expanded with Wish Baton coming around. Rare Candy, Dark Patch, Wish Baton, this would be a faster deck than most people think.

Slurma

Aspiring Trainer
I like that they put zoroark in there, but if everything else is likely trash the price of zoroark will likely drop so it would be cheaper to buy singles. Also on google chrome it says the login for this site is not secure. Was it like that before, or what?

Last edited:

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
I feel bad for the people who bought Zoroarks for $10+, but a needed reprint nonetheless.

Cool that they come out with 3 promo cards and not just one.

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Zoroark.
BREAKpoint's certainly welcome since it just went out of print. The Bisharp/Lucario/Zoroark one is definitely the better choice.
Shaymin coin's cute.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I'll watch on YouTube for unboxing of these. Good thing that they chuck in BKP because BKP is out of print right now.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I'd just like to point out one thing; the beast blister pack should have that AO Entei as a (galaxy) holo. It was a rare originally so there was no holo for it, only a reverse holo. So that makes it semi-new for the holo seekers.

The_Poke_Bros

Master Arcanine Trainer
I just added three of the Zoroark Knock Out ones to an order I was already going to make. Zoroark is $10 alone, so the packs are pretty much a bonus at that point.

clara

Aspiring Trainer
anyone know if Target/ Walmart have the legendary beast blisters in stock? I checked online but didn't see anything.