News 'Shining Legends Ho-Oh Super Premium Collection' in October!

Low-Key Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Still gonna get it. Shining legends is shaping up to be the most artistically beautiful set in years, in cards and products, and this box just furthers my point.

Garden City Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
I will be getting this ASAP come October. Sounds like some pretty epic stuff with this collection!! I'm excited to see what that playmat looks like!

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Why did they have to make Celebi exclusive...
Wondering if this means the Ho-oh-GX hyper rare won't be in the set. Probably not, but maybe a new art on this promo one? I'll probably try to pick this one up, it seems pretty interesting.

TotoBoss

Kappa
Maybe if the playmat is awesome and if shining celebi really isn't in the set I buy this. but this will sure rip a hole in my wallet. I'm not the richest of players so this is the kind of stuff that drains my wallet. Let's just hope it's a crappy playmat and shining celebi will have an alt art in the set so I don't have to care about this :3

Donutnut1

Aspiring Trainer
Welp there goes my chance of getting Celebi I guess, the last one of these boxes never made it to the UK so I'm not liking our chances of getting this one either

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Yay just another product I have to buy 2 of

R.I.P. Alakazam's Wallet 20XX-2017 you will be missed

Paul Weiskopf

Gwentigone
Can we stop saying that the Gen II update to Pokemon Go is recent? That was back in february, its been nearly 5 months, almost the entire time that Pokemon Go was out before baby pokemon, the first gen II pokemon released, released. I love Gen II as much as any Pokemon fan, but I'm really sick of the over-marketing. Give us a freaking $80 collection box for like, Shining Basculin or Lumineon, or some other random pokemon. Ugh. And also please release gen 3 for Pokemon Go.

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
"Three collector’s boxes to hold everything, with 12 dividers to keep them organized"

If these are like the ones they included for Generations... That would be sick.
They're actually larger and feel to be better quality than normal ETB boxes.

...But really, I just want the Ho-Oh figure~

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
The only reason why I got the Mew and Mewtwo Generations collection last year was because I managed to get it for half price. While this is tempting, I'm not sold because of the price. (Though, never say never. I never thought I'd get that collection last year, and was content with just buying the artbook separately online. I suppose we'll see.)

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
*reads through post...*
*gets to the price*
splergerflasherbash

Well, I would drop eighty bucks on this but it seems that I now have to use that money to buy a new monitor to replace my current one on account that I just spit coffee all over it after reading that price.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
tumblr_o6go9f1iWx1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Best English product the TCPi have pulled out of their ass in years.

SuperHoopa

Aspiring Trainer
I've never gotten a super premium collection before, maybe I should try it out...
Although the Mega Powers box didn't give me any EXs at all, other than the ones featured, but I suppose that's just bad luck. I also have a feeling that it doesn't mean a Rainbow Rare Ho-Oh, I think it means that it'll be a full art with just lots of rainbows on it...
Could be wrong, though.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
You might be able to buy the gx separately. I imagine there's people out there like myself who plan on buying a bunch of the boxes and then only keeping 1 gx for the collection.

That is true but those people might sell them for like 30 or 40 bucks, which I also don't want to spend. Life is hard man, lol.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
The figure (although I do have a ho-oh figure from 15 some years ago) and playmat plus the ho-oh gx may make it worth it...hopefully some decent cards in the packs unlike the last couple of premium edition boxes I have purchased (1 Xerneas break in all the packs).