Finished Reggie's Racing Cup Season 4 Race 10 (No Video due to Glitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people aren't getting notifs, I'm not sure who the programmers of the site are but if anyone knows it might be nice to send them a message or report and see if they can look into it.

A lot of people aren't getting notifs, I'm not sure who the programmers of the site are but if anyone knows it might be nice to send them a message or report and see if they can look into it.

This has always been an issue and as far as I know, there's no fix for it. Sometimes un-watching and re-watching a thread helps. Sometimes replying to the thread helps. Sometimes nothing helps. You can also @ping people when important stuff happens since that should trigger another notification; sometimes those don't work either, but hey, two attempts is better than none.

Alright. It's been 2 days actually and we are still missing a few Upgrades soooooo...: (pssh. If you unsure about your stats. I have them updated in my spreadsheet . Check "Current Overview" for your stats and points right now and "Driver Overview" to see how you distributed your points so far)

@rainyman123 you are still missing your Update from this race. And you upgraded Aggression last time, which you already have maxed out. So you may assign two now.
Also still missing one Upgrade each from @Epist , @Blakers @PikaMasterJesi and @Little Cherrim (I hope we can all be up to date before the next race.)

Also have some more #Funfacts:

-The Avarage Car right now would have 83 in Aggr (which is more than you could've assigned at the start which is impressive)
55 in Qualifing, only 37 in Pit Crew and 50 in Reliability

-Only 7 cars have less aggression than the avarage. The lowest beeing the #78 of Tails with only 55.

-You could count up from 55 to 100 with all stats for Aggresion we have present right now.

-6 Cars (probably 7 as soon as the #99 of Lil Cherrim does it's upgrade) have one stat maxed out. With 5 (#97 RYM #86 STF, #22 NPG, #36 CEL, 42 DOS) having Aggression maxed out and only #79 MRD having Qualifing maxed.

-We now have short handles for the drivers like they have in Formula 1! I dunno if they are usefull or not. But maybe they will. You can find them in the Spreadsheet aswell (if you have better ideas for some. Feel free to tell me.) (I avoided Shortening Jesi to PMJ as that is the name of another prominent user on here) (Also i Put Gekki as GKK instead of GDN to not have people confuse it with GMD

-We now have short handles for the drivers like they have in Formula 1! I dunno if they are usefull or not. But maybe they will. You can find them in the Spreadsheet aswell (if you have better ideas for some. Feel free to tell me.) (I avoided Shortening Jesi to PMJ as that is the name of another prominent user on here) (Also i Put Gekki as GKK instead of GDN to not have people confuse it with GMD

Or we can all just call me Drac

S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 9 78 Tails 125.273 34 16* Running
2 1 22 NinjaPenguin -2.01 34 10 Running
3 7 44 GekkisaiDaiNi -7.14 34 0 Running
4 5 48 Blakers -7.70 34 5 Running
5 11 17 Athena -7.89 34 0 Running
6 12 42 doubleosquirtle -8.17 34 0 Running
7 3 79 Mirdo -2L 32 2 Running
8 14 97 rainyman123 -23L 11 0 Retired
9 8 14 Epist -24L 10 0 Accident
10 17 99 Little Cherrim -24L 10 0 Camshaft
11 4 37 Lord O Da Rings -24L 10 0 Piston
12 15 64 Pikamasterjesi -24L 10 0 Accident
13 13 36 Celever -24L 10 0 Accident
14 10 28 jade -24L 10 0 Accident
15 6 08 bbninjas -24L 10 0 Accident
16 2 8 GM Draclord -24L 10 0 Accident
17 16 86 Steffenka -24L 10 1 Accident

Congrats @Tails for winning two races this year!

Well okay then... reliability after that...

But hey, Fairy Racing wins again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back