Event PokeBeach's July 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

MaeglinC

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? MaeglinC
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -04:00 EST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes. Found the site about a month ago, and after lurking, have registered and am ready to come out of the shadows and participate!

Tropical Peaches

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Jynxedorange
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) US Central
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? NA
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes, of course.

stevexue

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? hikari12345123
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EDT
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? no
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will

brahminsteak

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?
    brahminsteak
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
    GMT -07:00 (PST, California)
  • Did you play in June’s tournament?
    No.
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?
    n/a
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)
    Yes.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? - Coolpilot
  • What time zone do you live in? - Pacific Daylight Time/PDT (UTC-7)
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? - Yes, though I dropped out partway (first time doing so since the start of these) due to reasons posted in said drop out post.
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? - Yep!

J0k3rSoS3riOus18

why so Charizard?
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No BUT I will be soon!!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? sethayala
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central-Time zone
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? YES!
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? 1 yes and working to post 2 more.
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? I will and will do it again!

Jaypenny777

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Jaypenny777
  • What time zone do you live in? GMT+9 (Okinawa)
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? YES
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? YES AND MORE
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) YES I WILL AGAIN!

Sephiroth120898

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Sephiroth120898
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST (Chicago)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Xabalanque
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Didn't play, but as usual I post here and there on pokebeach
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yup - as usual!

Kirby

Gott ist tot
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Kirby
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CDT (UTC-5)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I did, and I will do it again :3

Omarphylax

Aspiring Trainer
    • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Omarphylax
    • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CDT (UTC-5)
    • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Not sure, but I'm constantly checking and I do post when I find something interesting or when I can help someone (=
    • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yeah c:

Zeno

The Wanderer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? zeno10200
  • What time zone do you live in? EST (GMT -4:00)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes!

Vivek

Evil Yveltal
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? vivek8086
  • What time zone do you live in? IST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No.

dingolavista

Having fun isn't hard when you got a library card
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? dingolavista
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT +3 (Israel)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I promise!

xavier1102

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? xavierissavage
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) East
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Of course!!!!

Moist Socks

Youngster Joey
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? ReallyWetWaffle
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No was overdrafted :(
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes (Might've been may)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes :)

TigerZord14

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO, not yet but if I get a job i will
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? tigerzord14
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT-5
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? NO
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yessir I DO

Starrydash

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Radlynn
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EDT/EST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Nope, unafortunately overflow
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yeah! (Counting the one I just did because I realized I only had 2)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Definitly!

Pokeprinxe

I HAVE A CUBONE TATTOOED ON MY FACE.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Shobbzane
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) MST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No.
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No.
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Absolutely!

WaMike

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? mikecase00
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)Yes