Event PokeBeach's July 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Ecourts
  • What time zone do you live in? EST (New York)
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? theprp30
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Utc 7 PDT
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Promise

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? sw_bionic
  • What time zone do you live in? GMT -4
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes I did
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Of course ;)

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? mrmirek00
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central (Chicago)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I got you covered!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Slurma
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes, but I dropped
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes, became premium today!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Snibachi
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern U.S.
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? FrokieFro
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No, I did play in the September Tourney
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A

Last edited:
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? -- NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? -- Blibbloe
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) -- GMT +2
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? -- Nope
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? -- I'm pretty sure I did
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) -- Always <3

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? wario3
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) central
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? no
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? n/a just became a member!!
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) yes ofc!!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? AbsolutelyEevee
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I did, but Ill make a lot more than 3 more posts again!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? aksjdjhfjkdf
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes I do

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Twitchy05
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central Time Zone
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes I will still post at least 3 posts.

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? olivasds
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes I do

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Jpkemperor
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CDT
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Promise

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? xjonnysniperx
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) will continue to do

• What is your PTCGO screen name?ozzie347
  • What time zone do you live in? EST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament?yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? vnguyen188
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST Pacific Standard
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Will continue to contribute.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes! :)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Arneboy11
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+2 (Belgium)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I think I did! :)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I always try to!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? ADVGYM
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Didn't compete in June
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes! I love it here!

Back