• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Quad Sylveon GX Deck

You need need need Ultra Balls. If they start with wobb you need to be able to get out a Sylveon. I'd also just scrap lele althought so you can get that 100% eevee start. You can search for everything you need with sylveon so lele's search function isn't that useful. I also run 4 team flare grunts to counter the heavy trash garb meta right now. I went a game against garb when I only played 1 item. Also you don't need 4 max potions as you can puzzle for more if you need. (So with 4 puzzles you have access to 6 max potions)

I'm 12 for 13 with this. I am thinking of adding Vaporeon from AOR to counter Volcanion but I haven't played a Volcanion yet so it's hard to know if I need it or not.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Sylveon-GX GRI 92

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 2 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 2 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 N NVI 101
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103
* 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 12

* 10 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 2 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I really like this list. Are you not playing lele because you dont have them or because you feel the deck doesnt need them?

Edit: Read earlier post of yours disregard

Last edited:
I really like this list. Are you not playing lele because you dont have them or because you feel the deck doesnt need them?

Edit: Read earlier post of yours disregard
Just for sakes of anyone else reading this. I want to make sure I get an eevee start 100% of the time. If I start lele I could be in serious trouble if I can't find an eevee. Regarding lele's ability Sylveons ability does that same thing x3 but better imo and I can just have to play 1 turn in advanced.

You need need need Ultra Balls. If they start with wobb you need to be able to get out a Sylveon. I'd also just scrap lele althought so you can get that 100% eevee start. You can search for everything you need with sylveon so lele's search function isn't that useful. I also run 4 team flare grunts to counter the heavy trash garb meta right now. I went a game against garb when I only played 1 item. Also you don't need 4 max potions as you can puzzle for more if you need. (So with 4 puzzles you have access to 6 max potions)

I'm 12 for 13 with this. I am thinking of adding Vaporeon from AOR to counter Volcanion but I haven't played a Volcanion yet so it's hard to know if I need it or not.

##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Sylveon-GX GRI 92

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 2 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 2 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 N NVI 101
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103
* 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 12

* 10 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 2 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
After having tested this deck out a bit, I haven't once ever used Ultra Ball. I feel like replacing them with something to draw like Kukui or Hau would be a good substitute.

Edit: I rescind what I said earlier. Kukui and Hau don't work that well, especially because there are so many other Supporter cards in this recipe. I would say replacing Ultra Ball with Trainers Mail is probably the better choice.

Last edited:
After having tested this deck out a bit, I haven't once ever used Ultra Ball. I feel like replacing them with something to draw like Kukui or Hau would be a good substitute.
O play 1 Kukuii and has help OHKO a couple times and doesnt hurt getting to draw 2 cards.

##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Sylveon-GX GRI 140

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 4 Fairy Garden FAC 100
* 4 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 N NVI 92
* 2 Red Card GEN 71
* 4 Max Potion BKP 103
* 4 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 13

* 1 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 12 Fairy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

Hey guys! So I've been on Sylveon-GX for a minute now. I've been winning probably 85% of my matches with this list.
I focus mainly on the energy disruption but I throw the Fairy Garden, Red Card (if they have 5 or more cards or searched the previous turn), to Delinquent combo to keep my opponents hand as dead as possible.
That usually starts them running through their deck so I switch to milling with Team Rocket's Handiwork if I have their energy in check. All the while I'm building up my bench and healing with max potions.

I'm planning on trying to tech the Gardevoir-GX into this for its GX attack and to have a backup attacker. I it would be fun. Also the new Torment Spray for the Delinquent combo since typically if they keep a card it's going to be a draw supporter.

##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Sylveon-GX GRI 140

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 4 Fairy Garden FAC 100
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 N NVI 92
* 2 Red Card GEN 71
* 4 Max Potion BKP 103
* 4 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 13

* 12 Fairy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

Hey guys! So I've been on Sylveon-GX for a minute now. I've been winning probably 85% of my matches with this list.
I focus mainly on the energy disruption but I throw the Fairy Garden, Red Card (if they have 5 or more cards or searched the previous turn), to Delinquent combo to keep my opponents hand as dead as possible.
That usually starts them running through their deck so I switch to milling with Team Rocket's Handiwork if I have their energy in check. All the while I'm building up my bench and healing with max potions.

I'm planning on trying to tech the Gardevoir-GX into this for its GX attack and to have a backup attacker. I it would be fun. Also the new Torment Spray for the Delinquent combo since typically if they keep a card it's going to be a draw supporter.
I might just try this version as well, it looks promising. I would love it if there was some way to stop the biggest counter to this deck, which is N+VS Seeker. TRH is probably the closest to stopping it from happening completely.

Last edited:

##Pokémon - 8

* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 4 Sylveon-GX GRI 140

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 4 Fairy Garden FAC 100
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 N NVI 92
* 2 Red Card GEN 71
* 4 Max Potion BKP 103
* 4 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 13

* 12 Fairy Energy 9

Total Cards - 60

Pretty simialr to my deck, only issue i have been having is playing against Garbador/Espeon... i play one pokemon center lady instead of a 4th max potion to help agaisnt confusion.

Back