News Massive Update for 'Pokémon GO' Announced!

So pumped for a raid boss battle! And also that I now have essentially 2 pokestops right next to my house (hope a raid happens at my gym soon!)

I hope it works as good as it sounds. I only played in a few Gym battles at the beginning since It was almost impossible to win.

Seems neat, but I was hoping for a trade feature. Trading is at the heart of Pokemon, and you're still not able to trade in this game.

Cant wait, this will fix the gym system! and the pokestops added too :eek: GREAT!

I wonder how the CP of raid bosses will be balanced, if it'll be a set CP or if it will be adjusted based on participants or people in close proximity. That and I woner if trading is still a feature on Niantic's radar.

I just hope its not going to lag like hell or require more system resources.....cause it looks like it :/

TMs!!! that means no annoying movesets on good pokemon!

If gen 3 came with this though...
I was really hoping that they'd give some sort of hint about if/when Gen 3 might arrive in this announcement :(

I also want them to change how you get the Gen 2 Evolution items. I rarely get to use the app 7 days in a row, let alone hit a stop 7 days in a row, so the current system means I have 0 new Evolution items.

Back