TCG Fakes Edwin's Fake Thread (Image Based)

If anyone want to make a collab card let me know! :)

I think it would be pretty cool to have this guy:

Alolan Raichu-GX - [L][P] - HP 190
Ability: Protection Surfer
If this Pokemon has an [P] and a [L] energy attached to it, any damage done to it by attacks is reduced by 70.

[P][L] Condition Fusion 90
Your opponents active Pokemon is now confused and Paralyzed.

[L][L][L][C] 100,000-Volt Burst GX 250
Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.
(You can only use one GX attack per game)

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: [C][C]
GX rule: When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

made into an image card, if your interested.

Last edited:
I think it would be pretty cool to have this guy:

Alolan Raichu-GX - é[P] - HP 190
Ability: Protection Surfer
If this Pokemon has an [P] and a é energy attached to it, any damage done to it by attacks is reduced by 70.

[P]é Condition Fusion 90
Your opponents active Pokemon is now confused and Paralyzed.

ééé[C] 100,000-Volt Burst GX 250
Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.
(You can only use one GX attack per game)

Resistance: Steel (-20)
GX rule: When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

made into an image card, if your interested.
Yeah man! This Will be the next GX card that i will make!

Here's two ideas! :)
Regirock GX - HP 210 [F]

[F] Terrain Generation
Search your deck for a Stadium card and put it into play. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[F][C] Double Hammer 50x
Flip two coins. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads.

[F][C][C] Colossal Blaster 100+
You may select 1 of your benched Pokemon. That Pokemon is knocked out. If you do, this attack does 150 more damage, and heal 10 damage counters from this Pokemon (unsure of the wording on this one here)

Resistance: Fire (-20)
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

Stage 1 - Arcanine - HP 130 [R]

[Ability] Fire Siege
Once during your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a [R] Energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[R][C][C] Crime Stopper 80+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is [D] type, this attack does 80 more damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Grass (-20)
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

raichu_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbc5gcj.png

This is beautiful! Thank you very much! Do you mind if I print a copy out for my collection?

Looking great, Edwin! I've just got a few placement tips for you (and @Jadethepokemontrainer!). First up, there's actually a specific order that any attack with multiple Energy icons should use, that being: [R][W][G][L][P][F][D][M][Y][N][C]. So, the correct cost for Condition Fusion would be [L][P]. Secondly, attack effects that span multiple lines should be aligned as justified. Have look at some official cards to see what I mean.

As for wording tips, if you're looking for absolute realism, make sure that things like "Active" is captilised and that the 'é' in Pokémon is accented.

Looking great, Edwin! I've just got a few placement tips for you (and @Jadethepokemontrainer!). First up, there's actually a specific order that any attack with multiple Energy icons should use, that being: [R][W][G][L][P][F][D][M][Y][N][C]. So, the correct cost for Condition Fusion would be [L][P]. Secondly, attack effects that span multiple lines should be aligned as justified. Have look at some official cards to see what I mean.

As for wording tips, if you're looking for absolute realism, make sure that things like "Active" is captilised and that the 'é' in Pokémon is accented.

That's good to know about the order. I knew there was one, but I wasn't sure what it was. Was also just looking over the card again and noticed it says "You can only use one GX attack per game" when it should say "You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game". Totally my fault, just thought I'd point it out.

Thanks man is good to know, the next time i will verify these things, maybe i will not update this time because i dont save the card in psd :(

EDIT: updated and corrected! :) hope you like it!!
raichu_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbc5gcj.png

Last edited:
Looks great, Edwin! But it seems you used the Energy cost from a previous card in the GX attack cost.

Hey, im looking for help with the effect on looker Trainer card, if anyone can help me with the wording would be nice, im looking to make an effect that discard cards from the deck, maybe two cards and if in the two cards discarded one is trainer, your opponent discard 1 card more or something like that, if anyone can help me.. thanks in advance

Hey, im looking for help with the effect on looker Trainer card, if anyone can help me with the wording would be nice, im looking to make an effect that discard cards from the deck, maybe two cards and if in the two cards discarded one is trainer, your opponent discard 1 card more or something like that, if anyone can help me.. thanks in advance

"Discard the top 2 cards of your opponent's deck. If 1 of those cards is a Trainer card, discard 1 more card."

Jajaja thanks Reggie, but is funny, because two months ago i didn't know nothing about Photoshop, i dont Even have a mouse, i workshop with the touchpad, that's why i dont make my own art, but always try to do my best work! Right now im working on greninja ash GX and i think this Will be my best card..

If your interested, I'd love to have this guy made into an image fake.

Primeape GX - [F] - HP 240
Stage 1 - evolves from Mankey
primeape.png

[F] Taunt
During your opponents next turn, any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 30. During your next turn, this Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Savage Karate POKE 170

[F][C] Annoyed Cheater GX
Put 2 supporter cards from your discard pile into your hand. During your next turn,
you can play 2 supporter cards. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game).

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: Dark (-20)
Pokemon GX rule: When your Pokemon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

If your interested, I'd love to have this guy made into an image fake.

Primeape GX - [F] - HP 240
Stage 1 - evolves from Mankey
primeape.png

[F] Taunt
During your opponents next turn, any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 30. During your next turn, this Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Savage Karate POKE 170

[F][C] Annoyed Cheater GX
Put 2 supporter cards from your discard pile into your hand. During your next turn,
you can play 2 supporter cards. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game).

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: Dark (-20)
Pokemon GX rule: When your Pokemon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.
Here i go!

primeape_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbch1f8.png

Hope you like it!

Back