News New 'Battle Arena Decks: Landorus vs. Genesect' in September!

They're certainly pushing these out fast it seems. Always nice to get a ton of good playable cards from them. I'm not too familiar with Black and White era cards, but I'm excited to pick these up when they come out!

I am really hoping for a full art trainer box come out soon. The Best of XY from Japan really isn't getting the proper treatment it deserves in the US. We are just getting expanded cards that have seen a small bit of play. They are nice though, so lots of trainer cards go down in price in the secondary market.

OMG, my assuming actually turned true! I'm so hyped for the shine Grass and Fighting energies! It definitely will be mine!

Honestly surprised to hear about this, I'm all for more expanded love since regionals are still expanded or standard and not just a universal format.

Wow, another battle arena deck? This time based around two very playable cards? Cool!

FINALLY, one of my favorite Pokémon of all time, Landorus EX, will return! Looking forward to some deck building with great expectation.

Each of these decks include Strategies that make them ok, however, Genesect was used with Virizion EX so I wonder how this will work.

Yay!! Landorus-EX will be easier to find. Tpci is doing the right thing by making older cards still in print. Anyways I can't wait to fit him in a fun Expanded deck.

What made him so great was his 1 energy attack. T1 30+20 strong energy+30 choice band=130. Bye bye Tauros-GX or Drampa-GX.

He also has new toys to play with such as Pokemon Ranger so Toad or Jolteon-EX isn't a problem. And Special Charge helps with denial cards.

Will these include g-scope or g-booster??
Just wondering...
A new tool called G-Spot?

Last edited:
Landorus, eh? Hey, I'm sold with anything that slaps Boundaries Crossed cards into it.

Landorus, eh? Hey, I'm sold with anything that slaps Boundaries Crossed cards into it.

It might be interesting with Choice Band, Strong Energy, and the Fighting Stadium I can't remember the name of ATM. That takes a 30 point "ping" and turns it into a 100 point bang with one energy attachment. That's doable fairly easily T1. Whether that's enough with the power creep is a different question.

It might be interesting with Choice Band, Strong Energy, and the Fighting Stadium I can't remember the name of ATM. That takes a 30 point "ping" and turns it into a 100 point bang with one energy attachment. That's doable fairly easily T1. Whether that's enough with the power creep is a different question.

It'd definitely be worth a try...I could see it being, at the very least, a fun deck to play around with on the PTCGO right now(If I had the Landos available at the moment I'd probably try it out right now, I love playing with that card in both Legacy and Expanded)

We are in the minority here LOL! I also love Expanded :D

Hey, that makes three of us. :D

Last edited:
The titans of the Expanded and the BCR-on format before are here. The A cards still sucks because we want reprints of those.

Guesses:
Landorus
  • Hawlucha
  • Mienshao
  • Donphan
  • Hippowdon
  • RR Lucario
  • Robo Sub
Genesect
  • Deck and Cover Accelgor
  • Virizion
  • Yanmega
  • Revitalizer

Last edited:
These battle arena decks come with some really good stuff to get players to start playing competetively. I'm glad Pokémon pumping more of these out more often!

Back