Event PokeBeach's May 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone know if privacy settings changed with the last update. Trying to send friend request to battle with my opponent and it won't send....or at least doesn't tell me friend request sent. Is it possible his ptcgo name is wrong?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey guys.

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/MayCup2017

You can bookmark this link so you can check your standings at any time. Please make sure your score is correct. If I post saying updated standings and your score wasn't updated, let me know right away so I can add you in.

The round ends tomorrow and I am still missing a ton of decks:

@PwnzorProd
@Twixz
@woahaustin
@Bigscrap84
@Gengar master
@IBM Kid
@Epist
@Turbinatorzz
@Nobodyshero2727
@CassieBrown
@AngelBeast
@Kyle8589
@jbcheshire
@Hansel
@killrnite
@morpheus
@Coolpilot
@MrxRubin
@Seng vang
@Dadoum
@Doby
@Dfwallace2
@MoFoTY86
@GrandPanacea
@jessalakasam
@Mazo
@BrianFrobey
@TheAnticipationEevee
@felipon96
@Glaceon24
@ruchipper
@Gibran Guido
@uncleyuri
@mayikone
@Scourge188
@DaGod503
@Ary
@normanc
@HypedWalrus
@Sirvaporeon629
@LBelleBird
@EFX
@Shining Goodra
@xcaarloos
@stevexue
@dlenh
@Manveer777
@Vivek

Not turning in your list on time has disastrous consequences. You will get a loss for the round, even if you won, as well as a warning.

Remember that getting two warnings means you are dropped from the tournament.

Sometimes I will approve your list but forget to take you off my list of deck-not-turner-iners. If this is the case, just send me a PM in the same conversation. I'll feel real dumb and you will be off the hook, with my apologies.

The round ends tomorrow night. Lots of cool decks this month...don't forget that subscribers are eligible for bonus packs, and using cool and wacky decks increases your chances of winning.