News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

With VS Seeker and Lele together... Unless your 1-of supporter is prized, you're gonna get what you need.

Sadly this VS Seeker, unlike the best of XY reprints will definitely come to the west, likely in our SM3. I think that VS Seeker is easily the single most meta-deforming card in the game, even worse than Shaymin-EX in terms of how it dictates how you build a draw engine, how it homogenizes the tech supporters that people bring, and how you play the game in general.

Stopping VS Seeker from rotating is the final indication, to me anyways, that they will not at all be moving away from the fast style of play that was established in BW base.

Please make sure to read the text carefully. I understand everyone wants the vs seeker and double dragon to be assured as reprints but this is not the case. The only card looking to get "reprinted" is going to be the escape rope and it will have new art. The Vs seeker and Double Dragon will be reprinted in JAPAN's "Best of XY" Set along with the Shaymin ex they have announced. We probably wont be receiving that set.

Last edited:
So Darkrai GX is can reanimate itself. Wow. Expect that card to be rediculous and a menace on standard. Reanimation effects are extremely powerful, and it comes back with an energy to boot. plus you can battle compressor three of them? and get them back in the same turn. Yikes. I'm looking forward to this nonsense

Back