General Who is Your Favorite Music Artist?

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
Hello People of PokeBeach, I am here to ask you, who is your favorite music artist? Leave your post below, and I will be sure to leave a like! ;)

PIXELMAGE

I have a bunch of artists tied for first place honestly. I love Xtrullor (orchestrated dubstep) , NightKilla (dubstep, techno), Skrillex (dubstep, techno), and Knife Party (dubstep, drum and bass), Linkin Park (edge-lord music), and Mozart to name a handful.
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•...╭━━━━╮
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*¯.|:::::::: /\:__:/\
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•* <|::::::::: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•* ╰し---し---J・゚

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
I don't have a favourite, but I am really enjoying Caravan Palace at the moment, and I am a huge fan of Post Modern Jukebox. Otherwise I tend not to like artists much, and just prefer good or enjoyable songs ^w^

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Right now one of my favorite bands is Twenty One Pilots, and if you want artist specifically I'd say Tyler Joseph. I also
love "Weird Al" Yankovic and Panic! at the Disco :D

PIXELMAGE

Right now one of my favorite bands is Twenty One Pilots, and if you want artist specifically I'd say Tyler Joseph. I also
love "Weird Al" Yankovic and Panic! at the Disco :D
Tyler Joseph gives me a migraine when I'm listening to him over the car radio and I'm stressed out. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Panic! At The Disco is awesome, I love them.

Too Weird to Live Too Rare to Die is my favorite album from them. Nicotine, Girls/Girls/Boys, and Casual Affair are my favorite songs from that album.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I'm someone who is constantly listening to music; it's long been a comforting part of my life. I gravitate towards punk and its derivatives, but I will listen to just about anything. My top five:

1. Dropkick Murphys - Celtic punk band from just outside Boston. I've seen them live, and it was amazing. All time fave band.
  2. July Talk - Punk blues band from Ontario. I've also seen them live, and it was also amazing. I'll be seeing them again next month.
  3. Billy Talent - Punk rock band from Ontario. Also have seen them live, and once again, amazing.
  4. Bad Religion - Classic punk band from California. Probably won't ever see them live. //cries
  5. Chance the Rapper - Rapper from Chicago. I hope to see him live some day. He's six days younger than me!

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
I don't have a favourite, but I am really enjoying Caravan Palace at the moment.

Yeah! I love them too!

My top favorites are Coldplay, U2, Duran Duran and for nostalgia purposes, Sugar Ray and Smashmouth. I also really love 80's New Wave in general.

flilix

Aspiring Trainer
It's hard to pick one favorite. A few of my favorite bands are Mumford and Sons, Green Day, Muse, The Killers, Guns 'N Roses and Metallica.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Seeing how I have two tattoos of them, I feel like Blink-182 is my favorite band. But I do love Seaway, Man Overboard, Walk the Moon, The Killers, and Mumford & Sons. Been listening to a lot of Shakira too..

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I like the music my parents like to listen to, because I used to listen to it all the time growing up. So almost any rock music from the 1970s and 1980s. I can't say I have a single favorite band; I have a bunch of them.

AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Scorpions, and Def Leppard just to name a few.

Mightyena

Still just a delinquent ;)
Awesome to see tøp fans here my favorite song by tyler is tb saga its just so lerically deep and moving i love it ;)! Also no phun intended is the best!

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Seeing how I have two tattoos of them, I feel like Blink-182 is my favorite band. But I do love Seaway, Man Overboard, Walk the Moon, The Killers, and Mumford & Sons. Been listening to a lot of Shakira too..
Yo, you know Seaway too?? Wicked!! I saw them live back in October 2014. :D

And blink-182 is a fantastic choice.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Probably Arctic Monkeys, really like Daughter, Little May, Company of Thieves, Phoenix, The Strokes, Foo Fighters... Florence and the Machine.

Nyora

A Cat
I used to not listen to music much but then this girl I liked introduced my to Twenty one pilots, Fall-out boy, and Panic! at the disco. I like them all but Panic! Is by far my fav

Blakey Alex

Aspiring Trainer
I won't go on and on but i like rock/metal
Shinedown
Metallica
Breaking Benjamin
Alter Bridge
Black Sabbath
AC/DC

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Twenty One Pilots and Coldplay are definitely my favorites! SO many TØP fans here though, its crazy! :D #PikachuClique