PokeBeach's March 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? tammika
  • What timezone do you live in? EET (UTC+2) until the 26th, EEST (UTC+3) the last days of the month
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and no (can’t promise, will try, though).

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? VaporeonXero
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC-07:00
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Nope
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I did

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No, I am not.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Jenna573
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT/UTC-5 (EST)
  • Did you play in February’stournament? Yes.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Yes.

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? tpayne1988
What timezone do you live in?est
Did you play in February’s tournament? No
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! no, absolutely!

What is your PTCGO screen name? vivek8086
What timezone do you live in? IST (GMT +5:30)
Did you play in February’s tournament? Nope
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do youpromise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes, I did

Was in overflow list for last two tournaments. :(

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? _Justis
  • What timezone do you live in? MST (-7 UTC)
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community!
    No, I don't have any posts. I can't promise, but I'll definitely get more involved!

What is your PTCGO screen name? WastedSkyPirate

What timezone do you live in? GMT

Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes

Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes, I did

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Off course!!

What is your PTCGO screen name? TrainerDylan19
What timezone do you live in? EST
Did you play in February’s tournament? YES
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes, I did

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yessss
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? austincrediblle
  • What timezone do you live in? Central
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes . Hoping to do better this month!
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I will totally do that this month.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Nobodyshero2727
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? I got 2 this month and next I will get 3.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Elbow
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name? drzeez93

What timezone do you live in? UTC+03:00

Did you play in February’s tournament? NO

Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and No

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes i am
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Kyoushiro44
  • What timezone do you live in? gmt +2
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes i did
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I most certainly did!

What is your PTCGO screen name? CampeónLance
What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 (CET)
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but I'm going to do it :)

Hello! First post, first Tourny!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? AugustusMartis
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I will from now on. Mostly just visited for S&M updates. Not anymore!

What is your PTCGO screen name? SzymonPrzybyl
What timezone do you live in? CEST
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Mazo90
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Almost... Do you promise to do that this month? I will try We want to see you around the community!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Snibachi
  • What timezone do you live in? EST US
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I did not...However, I will post, and YOU have to promise to read them.

What is your PTCGO screen name? itanchingco
What timezone do you live in? GMT +8
Did you play in February’s tournament? no
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! no. but i am willing

Back