PokéBeach's January TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Round 3 Pairings

If you were given a match loss due to inactivity, consider this your warning. One more offense will see you dropped from the tournament. Being removed from the tournament may affect your chances of being able to play in future tournaments, so I would suggest dropping voluntarily--or, better yet, play in the tournament that you signed up for, I can think of like two dozen people who would have loved to have had your spot--in order to avoid any penalties.

As always, if your opponent does not respond for 24 hours, you should be informing me instantly.

Also it seems no one has taken my advice on giving exact times on when you can play. I was added to a few conversations and a lot of the OPs went something like "hey when can you play" which I think is exact opposite of what I said you should do. I'm not sure though.

it was

Anyway, good luck to everyone, and be excellent to each other.

SzymonPrzybyl

Aspiring Trainer
I played with Robert Belli (TheBelli) on 17 January at 6:00 PM EST time, I won 2-0.

Thanks for match and good luck in the next rounds!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Updated standings: http://challonge.com/JanuaryCup2017

It's the middle of the week and a good number of matches have been completed. I like that very much.

Please continue to add me to your conversations if your opponent remains inactive for 24 hours. This does not mean they will automatically be given a game loss; it just means that things have stalled to the point that I need to be notified.

CONTINUE TO SCHEDULE YOUR MATCHES EVEN AFTER I HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE CONVERSATION. There's no need to waste time waiting for me to award you the win (I won't) so continue to make an effort in getting things done.

That's all for now. If you have any other questions, let me know.