Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Pulls from my Gengar EX box~ Also in video form via my signature as always if you have spare time and want live reactions :p
Mhs9npV.png

I feel like I get either an Ultra Rare or an EX out of every Pin three-pack, tin box, and Elite Trainer Box that I buy. At least one sometimes more than that. I wish I took pictures of my pulls I've gotten :/

The day before Sun and Moon came out I got both Alola collections and the 2-pack blister with the Alola starter pin at Target!

My pulls were...

Starter pin blister:
Pidgeot EX FA (The very first Evolutions pack I opened to boot!)

Solgaleo box: Nothing too great.

Lunala box on the other hand:
Nidoking BREAK
Volcanion EX
Alakazam EX
Trevenant BREAK

Got my hands on another Pikachu EX box and pulled a M. Charizard EX and a Ninetales EX. Some good pulls for a change, haven't had much luck recently.

Yet another successful box. Gosh, my luck with collection boxes is perfect, pulled an ultra or more out of every single one of em. Crossing fingers this continues xD The unboxing of the Genesect mythical box also in video form via my signature if you'd like to watch~
ZbjTE4e.png

Got the Volcanion and Magearna lunchbox tin today. Managed to get Blastoise EX and M Slowbro EX from the 2 Evolutions packs and another Volcanion EX. Oh, and the shiny M Gengar EX looks awesome!

Picked up the Meloetta box today and pulled and Sylveon EX. Not the best but better than the last two mythical boxes I've had.

YESSSS FINALLY! The Full Art Radiant Collection Pikachu card from Generations!! <333 I'm so happy!

Managed to get this Mythical Meloetta box early - for Europe, that is. It's been out in the US for two days already, I believe.

Also got a great Leafeon EX! Amazing pulls from this last Generations blister - a perfect ending <3

Mega Salamence Unboxing. Kindaaa didn't make my money's worth from pulls but still a very cool box with lots of goodies inside for fans of salamence (or garchomp, whichever way you swing)

Absolutely love this box, package wise. Sexiest collection box imo, the colors are great, the cards pop out super easy, and not to mention, it comes with TWO promo's, all for the same prize as other collection boxes, gahhh @.@ Hopefully you enjoy my time unboxing it:

Also...DAT NEW HOLO FOIL! Super pumped for sun and moon, gonna be a beautiful set.

Man it's been a while since I've updated you all on my pulls. been waiting for the Evolutions ETB's to come out due to being in Ireland and the price of things here is kinda bad. Brought some random packs here and there, and got some trades. Among my pack pulls, I've gotten a Pidgeot EX, holos of Grass, Fire and Steel Energy (Got a Double Colorless holo in a trade, so that set's coming on nicely :) ), Gyarados, Charizard, Here Comes Team Rocket! and Flying Pikachu.

I got the retro half-art Mega Charizard EX in a trade, so I'm getting there slowly. Hell, I'd buy a whole box of Evolutions to try my luck if they weren't over £120 right now.

in non-Evolutions pulls, I got a Gengar EX from one of the Alola collections (I've got to ask, is that useable? I know the set it's from, Phantom Forces, is out of rotation, but given its odd inclusion in the ALola collection, as well as the Gengar-EX Box, I'm just curious), got a Leafeon EX in a trade (Putting that aside for the eventual Decidueye deck), and I completed my Mythical Collection and Radiant Collection sets :)

All the Ultra's/Promo's I've pulled from sealed product during the month of November as part of my new monthly series on my youtube channel
Bjnd8F6eNzE
, super happy. Probably spent under or around $150 total from all the products I opened to get all this stuff, not sure if I broke even with just this stuff but that is not including holo's/good competitive cards. Overall I'm happy with em, hopefully December does even better :)

nJwaGOY.jpg

Got a Slowbro EX from the Mega Venusaur pin blister. Also got Charizard EX and FA M Gardevoir EX from the Meloetta box. Still wish I got Vaporeon and Leafeon EX...

I recently opened the new Walgreens tins. I think they are called Pokémon Champions Tins.

Gyarados Tin (Breakthrough, Breakpoint, Ancient Origins) - Houndoom Full Art, Trevenant Break
Gengar Tin (Legendary Treasures, XY, Furious Fists) - Gold Reshiram SR, M Blastoise Ex
Machamp Tin (XY, XY, Furious Fists) - Trevenant Holo, Blaziken Holo
Gengar Tin 2 (Legendary Treasures, XY, Furious Fists) - Seismitoad Full Art, Venusaur Ex, (LT: Genesect Holo, Reshiram Ex, Mew Full Art)

Back