Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Wil Yates

Itzyatzee
Itzyatzee beat Seodor 2-1.
Games played from 10:15-10:45 EST
Great games and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello, friends. It's time for the daily update.

All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

Time is running out for round one and I don't have even half the deck lists yet (but thank you to those of you who were prompt). Reminder: If I do not have your deck list in my PM box by the time round one ends, you will be dropped from the tournament without exception, even if you won your set.

Some of you are having problems with contacting your opponent. Add me to your conversation with your opponent so that I can determine the proper course of action.

Round 1 ends December 10, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. If you have any questions, just ask.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I defeated Professor Layton 2-0.
Games were played 10:15-10:40pm EST.
GGs and gl in the rest of the tournament!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hi there. PMJ here with the daily update.

All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

It's just about panic time for some of you. I am still missing match results from:

@TheAnticipationEevee
@TheGuardian118

@WastedSkyPirate
@Coolpilot

@Elbow
@__abrams__

@BugTrainer
@musicismyalibi_

@Thegreatergood21
@BKRapper

@rainyman123
@Rushe

@GrandPanacea
@Cridtian

@zoopidzut
@Mariano11887

@Joseph Redd
@Kamato

@Team Z-man
@Cangus

Add me to your conversations, please. I'd like to see what's going on and why so many of you still haven't finished your matches. If it's not your conversation, please PM me with the details. If your opponent has not replied to your messages, add me ASAP so they can be dropped. If I hear nothing from either player, you will BOTH be dropped due to inactivity.

More alarming is that I am still missing a ton of lists!

@Arneboy11
@Coolpilot
@Joseph Redd (epic_medic)
@jbcheshire (macboy02)
@grantm1999 (grantm2001)
@Team Z-man (TeamZmanmesaaznd)
@Gengar master (Gengar-101)
@Amwolf-Music (AmwolfMusic)
@professor layton (Cheesemanburg)
@gman21 (CurtisThumbkin)
@Neb714 (ImNeb)
@Kamato (Arceas060105)
@TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee)
@Elbow (Elliot4me)
@normanc (TheCrusader4)
@WastedSkyPirate
@DooPeDee (x-z-ie-r-o-x)
@antonjg (Dismqy)
@xTITAN (Ace-fighter)
@BugTrainer (McCvoys)
@Cridtian (CRIS1011)
@GoofyGG
@Rushe
@Master_Z
@zoopidzut

If I do not have your deck list in my PM box by the time round one ends, you will be dropped from the tournament without exception, even if you won your set.

Sometimes tagging people doesn't work. If you are on either of those lists but weren't notified by my tag, too bad. You should be following this thread every single day for the latest updates, and that goes double if you haven't done your match by day four of the round. I'm your TO, not your babysitter.

Thank you to those of you who have been prompt. I appreciate it.

It's possible I got your list but failed to check you off. If that's the case, I apologize. Just send me another reply in the PM you sent.

Round 1 ends December 10, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. If you have any questions, just ask.

Last edited:

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Connection issues vs @__abrams__ grants me the win
Tried to play from 930-950pm EST
Sorry, i don't know what happened but gl in the rest of the tourney