Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yes, pairings are up and have been since late last night. Have at it, everyone :)

Nyora

A Cat
Good Luck everyone! Can't wait to win! :p Also I wanna make it known that I'm playing a Gyarados deck! (Not exactly what you'd expect though)

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Xtitan @Ace-fighter and I have agreed to ID this round. Thanks for the tourney all!

Forums are/were glitched for some people, we couldn't respond to some posts - So that meant I missed joining the December tourney this time :(

Jedithious

Aspiring Trainer
Jedithious won 2-0 vs. DooPeDee.
Games played from 6:40 to 7:05 GMT -8.
GGs man, and gl in rest of tourney.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello, friends. It's halfway through round one. All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

I am still missing deck lists from the overwhelming majority of you. Do remember that if I do not have your deck list in my PM box by the time round one ends, you will be dropped from the tournament without exception, even if you won your set.

I had an issue where a player wrote their deck list by hand and I found it to be a card short. Don't hassle yourself with this; PTCGO has a "copy deck list to clipboard" button that will make your deck list for you and format it so it is easy to read. In the Deck Manager, click on the button that shows a box with an arrow pointing to the right. Then paste the contents in a PM to me and hit send. Real easy.

Round 1 ends December 10, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. If you have any questions, just ask.

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Important Announcement

The following matches have not been reported:

@jbcheshire vs @Robert Belli

Players whose matches have not been reported by the end of the round will be dropped from the tournament and ineligible for prizes. There will be no exceptions.

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify that they are correct.

Round Six will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
Round One: My Little Keldeo vs @Tomg713

My Little Keldeo wins 2-1

Games played on Wednesday, December 12 between 9:30 and 10:12 PM Eastern Standard Time

Good games! Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
The November Cup has concluded!

Final Standings

Congratulations to our November Champion, theprp30, and our runner up, Serperior!

Top 8:

1. theprp30
2. Serperior
3. zoopidzut
4. WastedSkyPirate
5. Elbow
6. Neb714
7. CESit
8. DooPeDee

You will be contacted within the next few days regarding prizes.

I hope you enjoyed this tournament, I know we had a few issues during signup, but otherwise I feel the event ran very smoothly! Thank you everyone for playing, and I hope you will participate in future events!

Last edited: