Question Pokemon Sun and Moon Simple Questions Simple Answers Thread

There isn't an Akala Meadow. All of the other islands have one, however. If you were looking for Pau'au Oricorio, it can be found on Route 6.

I unterstand that the Beast Ball has a very low catch multiplier for non UBs, but does the 0.1x make it impossible to catch other mons with it? Is there a threshold as to for which catch rate it starts to be impossible to catch mons with it?

Also, can it be bred?

I unterstand that the Beast Ball has a very low catch multiplier for non UBs, but does the 0.1x make it impossible to catch other mons with it? Is there a threshold as to for which catch rate it starts to be impossible to catch mons with it?

Also, can it be bred?

You can, in fact, capture non-beasts in Beast Balls. They can be bred as well.

This may sound like a dumb question, but where's the Akala Meadow? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
There isn't one. Instead, go to Royal Avenue if you want the pink nectar.

Also, I have a question for anyone to help me with. I'm hunting for a Fluffy Stufful on Route 8. I want one before I challenge Mallow's trial and I have caught 18 Klutz Stufful so far... Is there any easy way for me to tell if they have Fluffy? Please note, I have no access to Trace or Skill Swap. I do have a level 21 Modest Salandit with Ember and Double Slap, a Lv24 Gentle Oricorio with Double Slap, and a Lv23 Careful Crabrawler with Power-Up Punch. I've been using these guys trying to figure it out.

There isn't one. Instead, go to Royal Avenue if you want the pink nectar.

Also, I have a question for anyone to help me with. I'm hunting for a Fluffy Stufful on Route 8. I want one before I challenge Mallow's trial and I have caught 18 Klutz Stufful so far... Is there any easy way for me to tell if they have Fluffy? Please note, I have no access to Trace or Skill Swap. I do have a level 21 Modest Salandit with Ember and Double Slap, a Lv24 Gentle Oricorio with Double Slap, and a Lv23 Careful Crabrawler with Power-Up Punch. I've been using these guys trying to figure it out.

The only way to figure it out is to look at the damage that double slap/Power up punch does. As Fluffy boosts Stuffel's defense against contact attacks

Got a stufful! But note I have another issue. I realized I accidentally didn't let my ribombee learn pollen puff. Is there any way to teach it the move?

Move tutor. You'll need Heart Scales though.
Thank you!

Gah! Ok, last thing I swear! Ok, so,
MDP251.png
forgot to add it to their sections for Sun and Moon, but the music customization page of theirs is not... Accurate... Does anyone know how to actually unlock songs? That site says you start with 4 but shows Wild and Trainer as the ones at the start, Battle Royal after beating master rank, and the rest after beating the game. Only thing is, I have Battle Royal and have only played one match in normal rank and lost, and my bf has it but only did it with Ku- err, Masked Royal, Hau, and Gladion.

What are the real requirements for unlocking the songs to use in multiplayer battles?

Last edited:
Can stone evolution Pokemon relearn moves from their prior evolution. E.g. can Liligant remember sleep powder if it learned it as Petil?

Is there a way to fix the Isle Evelup glitch?
When I send a Pokemon over there, for example a Paras named Tiny, when I tap Tiny to view her, it says "Paras is looking good!" instead of "Tiny is looking good!"
Help?

When I send a Pokemon over there, for example a Paras named Tiny, when I tap Tiny to view her, it says "Paras is looking good!" instead of "Tiny is looking good!"
Help?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't remove the nicknames.

Help?

That may not be a glitch. In some dialogue in the game, they call the Pokemon by its species name and not its nickname (IIRC, the first time you challenge the Elite 4, Kukui mentions the species name of the Pokemon first in your party).

There are no nicknames when your Pokemon are in Isle Evelup. Mohn will always refer to them by their species name. But, when you click Summary, your nickname will be there.

Is there anything else you need mushrooms (Tiny Mushroom/Big Mushroom/Balm Mushroom) for besides selling them? Like, is there anything you can trade them in for or something like that?

There are no nicknames when your Pokemon are in Isle Evelup. Mohn will always refer to them by their species name. But, when you click Summary, your nickname will be there.
Then why does he use their nicknames on all of the other islands?

Then why does he use their nicknames on all of the other islands?

I don't know, but I don't think it's a glitch necessarily. Maybe an update will take care of that...

Is there anything else you need mushrooms (Tiny Mushroom/Big Mushroom/Balm Mushroom) for besides selling them? Like, is there anything you can trade them in for or something like that?

The only time the Tiny/Big Mushrooms were useful was in FR/LG. They were used in place of Heart Scales at the Move Relearner on Two Island. (Since Luvdisc didn't technically exist at that point in time.)

The only time the Tiny/Big Mushrooms were useful was in FR/LG. They were used in place of Heart Scales at the Move Relearner on Two Island. (Since Luvdisc didn't technically exist at that point in time.)

Really? I could've sworn they were used in more than FRLG.

I've seen people with clothing items that I don't know how to obtain and there's a girl in one of the stores that says that if we something we like, the store (?) can deliver.

I know we can dye clothes with a dye store.

Can anyone explain some more?

Thanks in advance.

Back