Standard Dankness Deck:

4X Slowpoke
4X Pepe (Rare)
2X Doge EX
2X Mr. Meme
1X Hypnofrog BREAK
(13)

3X No Scope Scoop Up
2X Fresh Mountain Dew Elixer (Heals 30 damage from all Pokémon with Dankness Energy)
2X Acro Bike (You can't use this card inside)
4X Professor Doritos
4X D
4X LMAO Seeker
2X Donald's Trump Card
2X Verbally Assault Trigger
2x Mindblowing Cat-Space
1X Mom's Spaghetti
(26)

15X Dankness Energy
4X Double Chicken Nuggets
(19)

The goal of this deck is to get zero downvotes. If you don't get the references you should spend more time in the depths of the internet... Please help me finish this deck. You may be wondering why I didn't include John Cena, the card is there, trust me. Also Harambe has been banned from this format for those who didn't know. It was to dead(ly)

Hmm, seemed pretty solid thus far, but do you have any Dragon Trees? Pretty good card seems useful to your deck.

Alright I can remove some Mindblowing Cat-Space, but which Dragon tree version do you suggest? The tree that grows dragons or that dragon with roots and leafs? Sorry if I didn't get the reference btw :p

Last edited:
cover-2-625x350.jpg

I have a pretty good idea who that Pokémon is now.

This is a good skeleton list, but I think a good tech card would be Dat Ninja Boi.

This is a good deck. I believe you were right to only add one "Mom's Spaghetti," 'cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime, yo.

Thanks for the superb advice guys. But maybe instead of Dragon Palm Tree I should add another Alolan Pokémon...

5TLaOXdxQ1m0y69coGQm_tumblr_of8w2yFeNE1rsid3vo1_400.gif

c4383501ea039a01b1823056ec679f32.jpg

Thanks for the superb advice guys. But maybe instead of Dragon Palm Tree I should add another Alolan Pokémon...

5TLaOXdxQ1m0y69coGQm_tumblr_of8w2yFeNE1rsid3vo1_400.gif

c4383501ea039a01b1823056ec679f32.jpg
And people are wondering why I'm not picking up Pokémon Sun and Moon...

I think a "Adam Sandler Movie" would be a good choice for this deck.
Also do you have any Pepe's for trade, willing to trade AMERICA!

Add in a Cheezburger and you should be set!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back