News Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Guardian Pokemon, Battle Tree, and More!

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
To answer your question: Ice, Fire, and Ground makes another triangle. So does Electric/Water/Ground, as well as Poison/Grass/Ground, and Fighting/Rock/Flying. I just hope we get a complete trisngle this time around.

Yeah, I knew there were different triangles - I was kinda asking whether there was another triangle which could feasibly be attached onto Fire/Water/Grass which could work, my wording could've been a bit better.
(and just saying, Electric/Water/Ground wouldn't make a truly balanced triangle, as Ground is immune to Electric, rather than just resisting it)

torchictcg

Some-what advanced TCG Collector / Connoisseur
Its deciduous, as in deciduous forest, and eye as in dead eye marksmanship. Its not hard. Emboar was ember and boar,as in a wild pig, and primarina is prima ballerina

Primarina's name is based on Primadonna / Marina. Primadonna usually describing a female super star and marina is obviously a place on the water.

Numelz Numelz

Ariadoney Clear Nail Polish
I'm on here reading the comments and all I see is, "At last the fire/fighting curse is broken! OMGZ MAMAW!" All I can think after is, "DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A LITTLE THING CALLED FENNEKIN!?" Delphox certainly is NOT Fire/Fighting. I understand XY is recent, but did only a handful play it!?
I think they meant a muscular Fire type that isn't part fighting

To answer your question: Ice, Fire, and Ground makes another triangle. So does Electric/Water/Ground, as well as Poison/Grass/Ground, and Fighting/Rock/Flying. I just hope we get a complete trisngle this time around.
Also Fairy/Fighting/Steel

Last edited by a moderator: