Prepare for Trouble: 'Team Rocket Special Case' Releasing in February!

Wow this is really amazing love the art work on both of the cards
But it is expensive but if u are a collector is worth it .
Love to see more cards like this in the futer

Hm, I like the Giovanni reprint very much. Looks very dark like it should (Giovanni is still the ultimate Pokemon bad guy in my opinion).

I do however think it's somewhat weird that they still connect this to their anniversary when it only comes out next year.. They really are stretching it

I'm so upset by the price of this thing, I want like five of those Giovanni cards. I do wish it at least came with more sleeves all things considered.

If these are ever released in English I'm gonna have to get them! Such beautiful cards. I'm still not sure what warrants the price, though... particularly with 0 booster packs in the box.

I think that in the North America it won't be $120 NOBODY would buy it. It will be 30-40$ tops. With no packs and both being unplayable supporters they won't sell at all if there $120. Unless you wanna just walk in with your deck in in the briefcase looking boss. ;)

I think that in the North America it won't be $120 NOBODY would buy it. It will be 30-40$ tops. With no packs and both being unplayable supporters they won't sell at all if there $120. Unless you wanna just walk in with your deck in in the briefcase looking boss. ;)

Like most Japanese promotional products, this probably won't be released internationally as-is at all. If anything, the cards may be released in a different fashion, or they may just not be released in English entirely.

does anyone know where I would buy this? I need it...

Starting on November 3rd, the product will available to pre-order via the Japanese Pokémon Center online website, which is only open to Japanese residents. Assuming you don't live in Japan, you may be able to use a proxy or middleman service to pre-order, or you can purchase one from a reseller once the product has been released.

Like most Japanese promotional products, this probably won't be released internationally as-is at all. If anything, the cards may be released in a different fashion, or they may just not be released in English entirely.
Really do hope they're released in another way. They're such beautiful cards, it would be a shame to miss out on them in English.

Back