Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify the results are correct.

Round Six will end on Friday, October 7 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Just noticed that @Gabking5458 & I are on the wait-list despite being premium members. Don't premium members get priority registration, or has that changed/is there some specific rule on that I'm missing?

Just curious.

I won vs @DooPeDee 2-0, games played at 11:10 EDT. Thanks for the tourney everyone and see you all again in next month's! Now I only need to earn a 3rd place badge to get the full trophy case XD

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Jost1999
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yeah
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? derek2727
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).” Pacific Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I played all matches except last round because I was in Arizona for regionals
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name?
MinunPlusle13
What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”
Central
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
No
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
Yes
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
Yes
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? cangusy0daddy
  • What timezone do you live in? CST (UTC -6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Since I am only becoming active in this community now, no I have not.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

This Thread Will Be For Pairings 8D
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Dahammer 202
  • What timezone do you live in? Texas CST
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?No
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?No
      • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes
        • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?Yes

Just noticed that @Gabking5458 & I are on the wait-list despite being premium members. Don't premium members get priority registration, or has that changed/is there some specific rule on that I'm missing?

Just curious.

If that is a thing I am not aware of it, I already put pairings out :/

That is a thing - premium members are supposed to get first dibs/jump ahead of everyone else in the list as part of the membership cost (I remember reading this as I just bought the membership myself XD)

@homeofmew

Here is the text also in the description of this month's tourney:
  • We will be accepting up to 64 players on a first-come, first-serve basis.Premium members have priority registration over regular members.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? FrokieFro
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).” EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

I al
That is a thing - premium members are supposed to get first dibs/jump ahead of everyone else in the list as part of the membership cost (I remember reading this as I just bought the membership myself XD)

@homeofmew

Here is the text also in the description of this month's tourney:
  • We will be accepting up to 64 players on a first-come, first-serve basis.Premium members have priority registration over regular members.

Well I can change the pairings is that's the case.
the round hasn't officially started yet.

Last edited:
Back