Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? AbsolutelyEevee
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Day Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated, not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I am 90% certain yes!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Definitely!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? PDT 7 utc
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, and no!
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yup
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yup
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yup

• What is your PTCGO screen name? BrianFrobey
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Elliot4me
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated, not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yup
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yup
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yup
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nup

• What is your PTCGO screen name? F_yourself
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time ZOne
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I did not
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? KingPalkia82
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and I did not drop from it.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am not a PokeBeack premium member

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Dismqy
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I did not
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes I have
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month Yes I promise

• What is your PTCGO screen name? k0mmandant
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yep
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? genesisNATION
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not, brand new and subscribed this month!
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? signed up two days ago only made one as of now!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes I am, best way to support :D

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-2_1-45-9.png
    upload_2016-10-2_1-45-9.png
    95 bytes · Views: 6
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I will!

Welcome to Pokebeach TCG Cup October 2016, I'll be editing @Celever 's post for updates.
Remember to PM me your deck list before the end of round one . >> @homeofmew <<
As always I am honored to be a part of Pokebeach Actives Staff.

About Badges: I Have not yet made the September or October badges, I am also personally in the October cup.

Ongoing event with September cup info
If you feel there is any conflict of interest please let @My Little Keldeo and myself (@homeofmew) know. If for some stupid reason we are both involved please contact @Celever, and if that's not good enough feel free to contact @Shining Raikou.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? The_Dr_Max_J
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -6
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? dmacg97
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • What timezone do you live in? ADT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and No
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-2_7-21-34.png
    upload_2016-10-2_7-21-34.png
    95 bytes · Views: 8
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Ace-fighter
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (EDT/UTC-4)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? jwvader
  • What timezone do you live in? EEST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? carrotfoot64
  • What timezone do you live in? US Central (GMT -6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I have not participated since June.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I have.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yup.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Ghoster1987
  • What timezone do you live in? Central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? nope
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? nope

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-2_8-44-17.png
    upload_2016-10-2_8-44-17.png
    95 bytes · Views: 4
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? zubrat69
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

Back