• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Speed Zygarde

Naner

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemons

3x Zygarde EX (FAC)

3x Regirox EX (FAC)

1x Hoopa EX

2x Carbink (wall against EXs)

2x Carbink break

2x Sneasel (STS)

2x Weavile (STS)

2x Shaymin EX (ROS)

Trainers

4x VS Seeker

3x Max Elixir

3x Ultraball

1x Super Rod

3x Fury Belt

3x Sycamore

2x N

2x Lysandre

2x float stone

1x weakness policy

2x Power of memory

2x Sky field

2x Parallel City

1x Pokemon Ranger

Energies

4 Strong Energy

8 Fighting Energy

Strategy

Recently I have been play testing this deck, and it's strong. Very strong. And very versatile. Weavile gives you the ability to play and adapt to almost every meta deck. Without a card to remove tools, Weavile shines.

I have consistently been hitting T1 (80) or T2 (150+) with zygarde. He is a monstrous. I have play tested against many prc-on meta decks, and even speed ray dosent has a chance. We can OHKO it with power of memory on T3 if we start with Carbink.

The go is to setup Zygard, which is our main attacker. Search for a ultra ball and grab hoopa, to play 3 Regirock on the Bench. Shaymin as usual helps to speed-up. Skyfield helps at the beginning of the game to have bench space for 3 regirock, 1 hoopa, 1 shaymin, 1 carbink 1 weavile/extra zygard.

After that you can just drop an parallel city to get ride of shaymin and hoopa.

Keep fighting with Zygard until he dies. At this point you should have one Carbink break already setup. So you can bench your second zygard, energize it, attack with carbink to attach more 2 energies (he is ready on 1 turn). Float stone on carbink for retreat and Zygard can start to swap again.

Weavile is there just to move tools around. For example: move float stones around to prevent someone from lysandre your regirocks, so you can bring him back anytime. Attach as many fury belts as you can on your bench pokemons to prevent lysandre + OHKO. Against bad matchups you have weakness policy, to prevent ohkos.

What do you guys think ? What we can do to improve it further ?

Well imo you could drop the weakness policy for a skyla just on the off chance you miss one of your pieces for the first turn setup. But honestly this looks like a really solid deck.

Well imo you could drop the weakness policy for a skyla just on the off chance you miss one of your pieces for the first turn setup. But honestly this looks like a really solid deck.

In fact I tried that before and the weakness policy proved to be more valuable against grass match-ups. And if we remove it, we are running a little bit low on tools to use the weavile gimmick. Weakness policy is there just to give you more power to adapt against bad situations.

Another example of adaptation is match-up against mega mewtwo, which I always leave the weakness policy attached to my hoopa.

Ninja boy seems like it would be amazing with deck, being able to Ninja into a Power memory or a Carbink/ Weavile/ Regirock etc could really help you especially when Regirock is stuck in the active. weavile helps moving around float stones , I see that, but it perhaps adding an olympia to have another option late game would be nice. Skyla seems strong for searching clutch tools, since you don't have trainers mails it might help in certain situations.

+1 Olympia/Switch/
+1 Ninja Boy
+ 1 Carbink (More Consistent start, this guy is pretty important to start out with or UB into etc)

- 1 Regirock EX FC
- 1 Parallel City
- 1 Strong Energy

Deck Space is very tight here, I would suggest some more draw options, , typically Carbink decks like Scorched Earth but I understand that stadium doesn't mesh well multiple regirocks/Wevaile on the bench.

I do really like how Versitile Parallel is in this deck to limit grass effectiveness, but it might also hinder your set up if you have 2. Having 4 Stadiums is probably better for Zygarde, Maybe replace it with another Sky field?

Oops Edited, didn't see the Shaymins at first glance. ***

I hope this has been helpful! :D

Last edited:
Ninja boy seems like it would be amazing with deck, being able to Ninja into a Power memory or a Carbink/ Weavile/ Regirock etc could really help you especially when Regirock is stuck in the active. weavile helps moving around float stones , I see that, but it perhaps adding an olympia to have another option late game would be nice. Skyla seems strong for searching clutch tools, since you don't have trainers mails it might help in certain situations.

+1 Olympia/Switch/Shaymin/Draw Card
+1 Ninja Boy
+ 1 Carbink (More Consistent start, this guy is pretty important to start out with or UB into etc)

- 1 Regirock EX FC
- 1 Parallel City
- 1 Strong Energy

Deck Space is very tight here, I would suggest some more draw options, Even adding just one Shaymin would help alot IMO to Ub into for some draw options, IF you don't like the shaymins Giovannis seems like a decent tech for this deck to stack damage., typically Carbink decks like Scorched Earth but I understand that stadium doesn;t mesh well multiple regirocks/Wevaile on the bench.

I hope this has been helpful! :D

Thanks for all this useful information !

About draw options, the deck already has 2 shaymins. =) You may have missed it.

I can't remove regirock or strong energy, they add up to the magical numbers.
One more carbink would not be good. My ideal starter is Zygarde itself, which can deliver huge damage on T1.
Carbink is usefull only after my first Zygarde dies. It helps to power up my second one.

Ninja boy could help a lot in cases where I start with Regirock. I hate when this hapens.

Olympia is not a good option I think, maybe a switch, but the deck is too tight.

The deck looks very good, but I feel like Parallel City might not be the best stadium choice, and Mega Sceptile can't OHKO a fury belted Zygarde so I would remove the weakness policy. How about:

-2 parallel city
-1 weakness policy
+1 Max Elixir
+1 Scorched Earth
+1 ultra ball

Is battle compressor viable in your deck? Carbink break doesn't care about special energy, could you maybe include 1 copy to attach 2 strong energy on your 2nd Zygarde EX mid-late game?

The deck looks very good, but I feel like Parallel City might not be the best stadium choice, and Mega Sceptile can't OHKO a fury belted Zygarde so I would remove the weakness policy. How about:

-2 parallel city
-1 weakness policy
+1 Max Elixir
+1 Scorched Earth
+1 ultra ball

If vespiquen is still a thing, then you absolutely need it. But in some cases you could run without it if the meta is right.

Increase your Carbink line. This'll help your Megaray matchup as it is not very good.

Pokemons

3x Zygarde EX (FAC)

3x Regirox EX (FAC)

1x Hoopa EX

2x Carbink (wall against EXs)

2x Carbink break

2x Sneasel (STS)

2x Weavile (STS)

2x Shaymin EX (ROS)

Trainers

4x VS Seeker

3x Max Elixir

3x Ultraball

1x Super Rod

3x Fury Belt

3x Sycamore

2x N

2x Lysandre

2x float stone

1x weakness policy

2x Power of memory

2x Sky field

2x Parallel City

1x Pokemon Ranger

Energies

4 Strong Energy

8 Fighting Energy

Strategy

Recently I have been play testing this deck, and it's strong. Very strong. And very versatile. Weavile gives you the ability to play and adapt to almost every meta deck. Without a card to remove tools, Weavile shines.

I have consistently been hitting T1 (80) or T2 (150+) with zygarde. He is a monstrous. I have play tested against many prc-on meta decks, and even speed ray dosent has a chance. We can OHKO it with power of memory on T3 if we start with Carbink.

The go is to setup Zygard, which is our main attacker. Search for a ultra ball and grab hoopa, to play 3 Regirock on the Bench. Shaymin as usual helps to speed-up. Skyfield helps at the beginning of the game to have bench space for 3 regirock, 1 hoopa, 1 shaymin, 1 carbink 1 weavile/extra zygard.

After that you can just drop an parallel city to get ride of shaymin and hoopa.

Keep fighting with Zygard until he dies. At this point you should have one Carbink break already setup. So you can bench your second zygard, energize it, attack with carbink to attach more 2 energies (he is ready on 1 turn). Float stone on carbink for retreat and Zygard can start to swap again.

Weavile is there just to move tools around. For example: move float stones around to prevent someone from lysandre your regirocks, so you can bring him back anytime. Attach as many fury belts as you can on your bench pokemons to prevent lysandre + OHKO. Against bad matchups you have weakness policy, to prevent ohkos.

What do you guys think ? What we can do to improve it further ?

I am gonna try this deck with -1 Weakness Policy and +1 Float Stone!
I will be sure to let you know how it does. Fighting is my absolute favorite. I used to play Regirock/Medicham and Primal Groudon . This deck looks pretty damn good!

Back