• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Yanmega/Eeveelutions

AtypicalASIAN

Aspiring Trainer
The goal of this deck is to hit for weakness on many of the meta threats which include Volcanion EX/Volcanion, Mega Scizor EX, and Mega Ray. I teched in klefki to try and stop Mega Mewtwo and other decks i can't for weakness. I would love some feedback on what you guys think.

Pokemon
  • 4x Yanma

• 4x Yanmega

• 2x Klefki

• 3x Eevee

• 1x Jolteon

• 1x Vaporeon

• 1x Flareon

• 2x Shaymin EX
Trainers
  • 4x Trainer's Mail

• 4x Vs Seeker

• 4x Professor Birch's Observations

• 2x N

• 2x Bridgette

• 2x Lysandre

• 1x Hex Maniac

• 1x Ninja Boy

• 4x Forest of Giant Plants

• 1x Wally

• 3x Evosoda

• 4x Ultra Ball

• 2x Super Rod
Energy

• 4x DCE

• 4x Grass Energy
Some other tech cards that i considered were crushing hammers and enhanced hammers to help with the mewtwo matchup but idk what to cut.Thank you!

If you want to Yanmega/Eveelutions. I would suggest fitting in Vespiquen. I would use Sycamore instead of Birch, discarding usually is better. Remove Bridgette -2 for 2 Judge or 2 more N.

I hope this helped

If you want to Yanmega/Eveelutions. I would suggest fitting in Vespiquen. I would use Sycamore instead of Birch, discarding usually is better. Remove Bridgette -2 for 2 Judge or 2 more N.

I hope this helped
What would you suggest removing to fit a Vespiquen line ? Maybe -1 yanma -1 yanmega for a 1/1 combee vespiquen. Also don't you want unknown in a vespiquen build ? how could I fit those into the deck ?

Other than the 2 Shaymin EX, all of your Basic Pokémon can be searched for with Level Ball (will also make your Evosoda more effective). So, I would sugesst:

-1 Brigette
-1 Trainer's Mail
-1 Ultra Ball

+3 Level Ball

With running Level Ball, Evosoda and Wally (not sure this would even be needed if you incorporate Level Ball), the Ultra Ball count can be reduced, IMO, since now the will primarily be needed to search for the Shaymin EX.

Why run Hex Maniac? Seems unnecessary given the dependence upon your Pokémon Abilities. So, I would suggest:

-1 Hex Maniac

+1 Special Charge

Some other tech cards that i considered were crushing hammers and enhanced hammers to help with the mewtwo matchup...
Have you considered incorporating 1-2 Mew (-1 Yanmega - -1 Yanma)?[/SIZE][/FONT]

What would you suggest removing to fit a Vespiquen line ? Maybe -1 yanma -1 yanmega for a 1/1 combee vespiquen. Also don't you want unknown in a vespiquen build ? how could I fit those into the deck ?

I Would suggest removing -2 Bridgette -4 Trainers' Mail, -3 EvoSoda, -1 Wally, -4 Birch
I would suggest adding +3- Vespiquen , +3 Yanmega Break, +4 Sycamore, +1 Special Charge

Here is my Yanmega decklist; if this helps!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/yanmega-vespiquen-2016-2017-finalized-tested.135860/

Back